JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
Thursday 12-March-2015, 20:01,
RE: Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
(Thursday 12-March-2015, 19:15)MJ786 Wrote:
(Thursday 12-March-2015, 19:14)dayag Wrote: As far as i know All Pass splitters will allow both H,V signals.
MJ, Correct me if wrong.

I dont have much info reg these, Anil or Amatan can input their views

yes dear

splitter should be of the range 5-2400 Mhz or 950-2150 Mhz
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 12-March-2015, 20:04,
In single tuner stb's splitters is not an issue even i DTH op uses both H and V polarities but in dual tuner or higher stb's its an issue as single wire cannot carry multiple polarity signals, if a person is watching a channel which is running on V polarity and decides to record a channel on H polarity then it won't be possible in a splitter situation, dual wiring is required
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-March-2015, 23:18,
here u go, the CEO has confirmed what i said, these r not new TP's from GSAT10. This i just testing of vertical polarity of Insat 4A Transponders to correct the dish alingment and lnb skew of customers. They will activate it soon with new channels. Plz remove GSAT10 from all threads
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india...545186.cms
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
amatan, dayag, MJ786
Thursday 12-March-2015, 23:36,
There r two things that can happen

First thing is a surety that they wil;l activate vertical polarity on Insat 4A and will add new channels very soon.

The tricky part is the second one which is, either they will keep using Insat 4A till its life ends and then use GSAT10 with same vertical and horizontal polarity arrangement

or

the thing more likely to happen is that they will migrate to Asiasat 7/8 and as they continue that they will add existing and new channels on on it too along with new channel additions on Insat 4A. Airtel added new channels only on SES7 when they migrated and told customers to get their dish aligned to receive new channels but i guess tata sky will add on bot sats and continue to use Insat 4A till migration ends.

Whatever will happen will be either of the above.

Keep guessing ur choice
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-March-2015, 05:21,
* Updated *
----------------------------------------
1) Push VoD HD () 11630, H, 32000 8PSK Number of ECM pids(2=>1)
2) Suvarna Plus (Suvarna Plus @ Rs 21 pm) 11630, H, 32000 8PSK Number of ECM pids(1=>2)
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-March-2015, 12:01,
(Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:47)MJ786 Wrote: No Dayag, Techinicians are not professional these days . They just do half work so that they can get called up again after 2months or so and can get some amount.. Its not just tatasky but most DTH.

Yesterday I had to adjust one dish to D2H because those installers ran without aligning properly!
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-March-2015, 12:16,
(Thursday 12-March-2015, 23:18)aumnamonarayana Wrote: here u go, the CEO has confirmed what i said, these r not new TP's from GSAT10. This i just testing of vertical polarity of Insat 4A Transponders to correct the dish alingment and lnb skew of customers. They will activate it soon with new channels. Plz remove GSAT10 from all threads
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india...545186.cms

That fellow didn't tell what crap they did with V. He as usual boasting about his new technologies which I guess is DVBS2 which most other DTHs using anyway.

May be they were checking their up linking antenna who knows.

Why should they send technicians to subscriber houses if they have already stopped testing? To mint money for nothing?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-March-2015, 12:26,
(Friday 13-March-2015, 12:01)Amatan Wrote:
(Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:47)MJ786 Wrote: No Dayag, Techinicians are not professional these days . They just do half work so that they can get called up again after 2months or so and can get some amount.. Its not just tatasky but most DTH.

Yesterday I had to adjust one dish to D2H because those installers ran without aligning properly!

haha,, our places monkeys spoil more than installers
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-March-2015, 12:26,
(Friday 13-March-2015, 12:01)Amatan Wrote:

I have realigned even Tatasky Dish ,Dish TV, Sun Direct. the present installers [ they didnt deserved to call as Technicians] aligning to get signals itself. we ourself has to realign them to get good signals. that's the reason we are not getting any such issues most of the time in getting good signals.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-March-2015, 13:17,
* Updated *
----------------------------------------
1) TV () 11130, H, 32000 Number of ECM pids(1=>2)
2) Suvarna Plus (Suvarna Plus @ Rs 21 pm) 11630, H, 32000 8PSK Number of ECM pids(1=>2)
3) Z ETC Bollywood (ZETC Bollywood @ Rs 4 pm) 11630, H, 32000 8PSK Number of ECM pids(1=>2)
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky updates Star premiere HD as Star World Premiere HD MJ786 0 253 Monday 11-April-2016, 17:06
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: HD Channel list from Tatasky from Insat 4A S.Raman 1 3,049 Thursday 07-June-2012, 14:12
Last Post: Admin