JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
Dayag bro thank you so much for all ur updates. Ur updates have greatly enhanced our knowledge in better understanding what tata sky is up to. So i guess now less than 30 chs left for double encryption. I guess after 15th or after world cup some new chs r coming for sure
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:

It looks like Tatasky will test today night by using TP 11510 V and 11550 V. Both TPs are now more active and specially 11510 V.
Add Thank You Reply

* Updated *
1) TV () 11130, H, 32000 Number of ECM pids(1=>2)
2) Suvarna Plus (Suvarna Plus @ Rs 21 pm) 11630, H, 32000 Number of ECM pids(1=>2)
3) Push VoD HD () 11630, H, 32000 Number of ECM pids(2=>1)
4) Z ETC Bollywood (ZETC Bollywood @ Rs 4 pm) 11630, H, 32000 Number of ECM pids(1=>2)
Add Thank You Reply

Huh Now all Vertical TPs gone inactive. Sad
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:

They were creating signal issues so they must have switched it off temporarily as match is on
Add Thank You Reply

For me there was no signal issue any time even they activated all V TPs. may be the percentage less in Quality for few minutes but no issues in viewing channels. I am using Sun Direct Dish with Dual output Tatasky LNB.
Add Thank You Reply

Bhai even i git no signal issues but many got and tata sky is/was flooded with complaints. People are not getting signal since 3 days in many cases. Many people's dish alignment and LNB Skew r not proper and tata sky is fixing it but finding it hard as there r so many complaints.

They will switch on V again once match is over or may be they have now got to know all the people who need alignment and will solve their complaints and then activate
Add Thank You Reply

They have increased H signal level now and it has been increased by 2-3 dbs in all the frequencies compared to 10am today. Vertical tps are still coming but signal level is less than half of H. They have reduced V and so H has increased I think.
Add Thank You Reply

This is what is happening since few days.. Increase of V decreases H Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply

Better they turn of V if it is not any good. Now I understand why many lost signals.
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky updates Star premiere HD as Star World Premiere HD MJ786 0 227 Monday 11-April-2016, 17:06
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: HD Channel list from Tatasky from Insat 4A S.Raman 1 3,006 Thursday 07-June-2012, 14:12
Last Post: Admin