JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
Thursday 19-March-2015, 13:57,
RE: Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
Bro they had switched on at 6 AM and switched them off when India's innings got over in match. Even Amantan bro got it, they must have activated on peak hours to see if customers are facing issues and this time there were no issues so its all set, dishes have been aligned for all. Now u will see activation and addition of channels plus in April migration to Asiasat will also start
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 19-March-2015, 14:25,
I said that i didnt get in the morning at 8 AM and now too not getting. inbetween i was out of station.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-March-2015, 11:25,
Dyag, MJ Bro plz check right now, signals are again low on Horizontal TPs, i believe testing is on right now for V TPs
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-March-2015, 12:36,
Just checked now, it has been switched off now
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-March-2015, 14:23,
(Thursday 19-March-2015, 10:39)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Bcoz they will use it right now, they will either use ver polarity on Insat 4A with H polarity on Insat4A or will use ver polarity on GSAT10 with H on Insat 4A. The chances of former are high. At the same time migration will continue migration to Asiasat and will dump Insat/Gsat once migration is complete

They cannot activate some thing which isn't available. Bandwidth they are already using fully so what more left for them to use? They may use from Gsat but then for that why they should test V from Insat 4A? People who complained about signal problems were in H. H signal is reduced at the cost of increasing V signal.

I am not expert in uplinking but I think they simply adjusted the transmitting skew to make it send H & V. Or it might be some fault in the uplinking which they are hiding and claiming they themselves testing like that.

If at all they had to check whether people get V then remember when they can get H why won't they get V? This Tatasky also knows. More over they should be actually testing from Gsat if they are going to use and not from Insat 4A.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-March-2015, 14:38,
I have checked the Vertical Frequencies which were tested and they r from Insat 4A, firstly they replicate the H frequencies and secondly i have checked Downlink Frequency band of GSAT10 and it does not match this.
Check this
http://www.sac.gov.in/SACSITE/GSAT-10.html
Gsat10 doenlink frequency can be between 10950-11200
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
amatan
Friday 20-March-2015, 14:49,
i think mj can explain more clear on this Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to anilsk01 for this post:
MJ786
Friday 20-March-2015, 14:54,
it's true that the Downlink frequency is not matching the tested Vertical Frequency . .
By the way @Amatan ,
Why can't they use reverse uplinking polarity from Vertical to Horizontal ? they may tested that option. presently they are uplinking in Verical Pol to get Horizontal Downlinking . you also said it.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-March-2015, 15:03,
(Friday 20-March-2015, 14:54)dayag Wrote: it's true that the Downlink frequency is not matching the tested Vertical Frequency . .
By the way @Amatan ,
Why can't they use reverse uplinking polarity from Vertical to Horizontal ? they may tested that option. presently they are uplinking in Verical Pol to get Horizontal Downlinking . you also said it.

What they will achieve changing from H to V?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-March-2015, 16:07,
It was a just a thought about any new technology by Tatasky !! They said as new technology tested .
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky updates Star premiere HD as Star World Premiere HD MJ786 0 253 Monday 11-April-2016, 17:06
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: HD Channel list from Tatasky from Insat 4A S.Raman 1 3,049 Thursday 07-June-2012, 14:12
Last Post: Admin