JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky moving to Asiasat 7/8 satellite
Monday 30-March-2015, 21:24,
RE: Tatasky moving to Asiasat 7/8 satellite
According to EPG of home channels ''Commitment Upgrade Ki'' is scheduled for tomorrow. I guess from tomm new transponders will be activated and new channels will be added on 1st April
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
amatan
Monday 30-March-2015, 22:33,
(Monday 30-March-2015, 21:24)aumnamonarayana Wrote: According to EPG of home channels ''Commitment Upgrade Ki'' is scheduled for tomorrow. I guess from tomm new transponders will be activated and new channels will be added on 1st April

hope they will add some FTA channels also.
like Dillagi, DD Mp, DD Bihar etc.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 09-June-2015, 20:27,
Any further update MJ Bro? I guess once all chs are in MPEG4 then they will start migration to new sat as that is the reason they have fastened up the MPEG4 migration. They will atleast take 15-18 months to complete migration to new sat.

Plz bro get some info about channel additions and sat migration.

Tanks
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 09-June-2015, 21:10,
Yes i am also waiting for Sat migration updates from MJ if it going to happen in short time....
I think regarding channel additions u bro.. have more info... u always giving the updates ...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 09-June-2015, 21:13,
Hahaha, thanks for the compliment Kumar Sir. But to be honest MJ Bro too has great insider contacts
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 09-June-2015, 21:14,
Surely he have inside contacts ..
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 23-January-2016, 17:18,
I have heard that Tata Sky is calling few subscribers for free upgrade to a larger dish (85 cm). This is happening on random basis without any complaint registered.

Could this possibly be related to migrating to Asiasat 7/8 . To receive strong signals from these two sats which are few degress apart , they must be adopting this measure.

Request MJ Bro to get some confirmation.

Or is it just for areas which have more rainfall?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
Animax
Saturday 23-January-2016, 17:37,
(Saturday 23-January-2016, 17:18)aumnamonarayana Wrote: I have heard that Tata Sky is calling few subscribers for free upgrade to a larger dish (85 cm). This is happening on random basis without any complaint registered.

Could this possibly be related to migrating to Asiasat 7/8 . To receive strong signals from these two sats which are few degress apart , they must be adopting this measure.

bro... we do not want more speculations.  Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 23-January-2016, 17:42,
(Saturday 23-January-2016, 17:18)aumnamonarayana Wrote: I have heard that Tata Sky is calling few subscribers for free upgrade to a larger dish (85 cm). This is happening on random basis without any complaint registered.

Dino bro tata sky will using only gsat 10 satellite.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 23-January-2016, 17:51,
(Saturday 23-January-2016, 17:37)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

bro... we do not want more speculations.  Lol

Then simply ignore my posts and threads. Don't spread negativity everywhere uf u can't contribute positively. Everytime u havr the same thing to say, never have u given any news or helped anyone
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
Thumbs Up DH Exclusive: Tatasky this time use two satellite BOLDY 2 645 Monday 06-April-2015, 11:20
Last Post: BOLDY