JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News Tatasky new contest Be A Topper Scholarship Contest full details
Thursday 15-December-2011, 10:03,
Tatasky new contest Be A Topper Scholarship Contest full details
Target Audience: All Users

Be A Topper Scholarship contest:
Answer Simple Questions to win Scholarship
Participation open for students from Std VI to Std XII

Top 3 winners get Rs.100000/- each.

20 other winners get Rs.5000/- each.

For participation, the subscription of Topper Channel is mandatory.

1. What is 'Be A Topper' contest?
"Be A Topper"" contest is a quiz contest , where top 3 winners will get Scholarship of Rs1 lakh each and 20 other winners will get Rs 5000 each. The Contest starts at 2 pm , 14 Dec and ends on 12 Dec 23:59:59.

A new question will be loaded everday for 30 days. Students from 6-12 standard can only participate in this contest and answer as many questions as they want. Winner will be chosen from among the subscribers who have given correct answer for one or more questions during the contest period."

2. Who can participate in this contest?
- Any Students from 6-12 Standard , also holding Topper Channel are eligible to participate in this contest.

3. I do not have Topper Channel. Can I participate in the Be a Topper contest?
Sir, you can subscribe to the Topper Channel and then participate in the contest by pressing the red button on the channel and following the instructions on the 'Be a Topper' contest screen.

4. How do I participate in the contest?
"-Press Red Button shown on the Topper Channel
-Choose the option (from the 3 options displayed on the screen) that you think is right
-A code would be generated on your TV screen for the answer selected by you
-Send this code to 56633 in the prescribed format"

5. I have a Topper 1st month free Pack. Can I also participate in the contest?
Yes, Sir you can also participate in the contest.

6. What is the scholarship amount?
"Top 3 Winners will get Rs.100000/- each
, 20 other winners will get Rs.5000/- each.
You will get the scholarship amount after deduction of TDS"

7. How will I know that my answer is correct or incorrect?
Sir, you will not get to know this at that moment. If your answer is correct, your Id will be automatically picked up by the system and considered at the end of the contest to choose the random winners.

8. If I answer all 30 questions correctly, will be a sure winner?
Sir, this definitely increases possibility of you to win. But this is not a sure shot criterion for selection. Winners will be randomly selected from the subscribers who answer one or more questions correctly.

9. How will I know if I have won or not?
"Sir, if you win the contest, you will receive a call from Tata Sky on your Registered Mobile Number. You would be informed about the winning amount & the required documents. Once all documents are found in place, within 30 days, your scholarship cheque will be given to you. The cheque will be in name of your child. There should be a valid account in your child's name.
Please refer to http://www.tatasky.com for further Terms & Conditions."

10. What is the contest duration?
Contest stars at 2 pm , 14 Dec and ends on 12 Dec 23:59:59

11. How can I subscribe to the channel?
"You can subscribe by: -
Sending SMS,
add toch to 56633
Call Helpline
Through http://www.mytatasky.com"
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 15-December-2011, 12:00,
RE: Be A Topper Scholarship Contest
they are just trapping members with such offers.even the vocabulary advertisement drags members to buy active english addon only to find it is crap.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 15-December-2011, 12:49,
RE: Tatasky new contest Be A Topper Scholarship Contest full details
tatasky always thinks that students view dth to enjoy active servcies than channels.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 19-December-2011, 09:04,
RE: Tatasky new contest Be A Topper Scholarship Contest full details
much boasted channel in tata sky
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  TS Contest (data) added on Tata Sky on the frequency 11670 V – updated on 08-October-16 at 06:10 Mr.Leader 0 42 Saturday 08-October-2016, 06:15
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  DH Exclusive: Tatasky contact details anil g 3 1,009 Monday 28-September-2015, 19:05
Last Post: anil g
  DH Exclusive: 4 DD Channels added on Tatasky full screen anil g 4 367 Tuesday 15-September-2015, 10:56
Last Post: anil g
  Update: SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS renamed as Test 2 in TP dayag 0 215 Friday 02-January-2015, 11:09
Last Post: dayag
  News: Tata Sky Scholarship Quiz 10 winners Rs.2 lakhs each tsrocks 0 461 Friday 25-July-2014, 11:01
Last Post: tsrocks