JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky relaunches Active Music
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky relaunches Active Music
Brief -

Active Music Re launches in all new Avatar

• 4000 + Songs Daily
  • No AD breaks
  • 24 hours Non-stop music
  • No RJ Chatter
  • Music for every mood
At Rs. 25 per month.

FAQs -Relaunch of Actve Music

1. What is the change you have made to Actve Music?
Wef 7th February 2012, Tata Sky relaunches Actve Music in an all new avtar. Actve Music now brings you a large library of the latest songs, devotional songs and new music channels. Enjoy songs back to back without any RJs and without any ad breaks, round the clock. What's more, the songs are scheduled to suit your mood. For example: soft music in the morning, upbeat music in the evening etc.

Total no. of music channels :10
Volume of songs: 400 songs per music channel daily; 4000 songs on Actve Music every day

Popular Channels:
(1) Hindi Hot Hits (latest songs)
(2)Oldies & Ghazals(popular songs from 70's - '99)
(3)Bhakti Sagar (devotional songs & aartis)
(4) English Classics (the best of 60-200's)
(5)English Hits (the best songs from 2008-2011)

Regional channels:
(6) Marathi
(7) Punjabi
(8) Gujarati (folk, pop, regional and devotional songs);
(10) Specials Channel (at launch Valentines Specials - all time romantic songs)

2.What is the price of the service?
Wef 7 Feb'12, Actve Music is available at a price of just Rs 25 per month

3.How can I subscribe to the service?
To subscribe to Actve Music, you may use any of the following methods:i. SMS: add acmu to 56633 from your RMN

ii. Call the Tata Sky helpline
iii.Order on line on
If you are Mega Pack / Mega Lite Subscriber this service is already a part of your package.

4.How do I access the service?
Go to channel 700 or press the Actve button on your remote and select Actve Music.

5.How do I know if i have subscribed to this service?
Go to Actve Music through Actve Menu or press 700. If you have subscribed to the service, the digicomp will tune to the default audio channel (popular songs) . If have not subscribed, you will see a CA message with instructions on how to subscribe

6.I have already subscribed to Actve Music - how will the price hike affect me?
Wef 7th Feb'12, additional & all new content is made available on Actve Music. With all the changes in content, the price of the pack is now being increased from Rs 15 pm to Rs 25 pm. Existing Subscribers on Actve Music shall continue to enjoy six months price protection. All Subscribers opting for Actve Music from 7th Feb'12, will start paying Rs 25 pm.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tsrocks for this post:

craps again comes back
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Active Music Spl is now free to air on Tatasky amatan 1 421 Wednesday 18-June-2014, 12:32
Last Post: amatan
  Update: Urdu audio feed added on Active Music Spl MJ786 0 297 Sunday 15-June-2014, 21:57
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: Tatasky starts Active Music Spl amatan 1 362 Thursday 12-June-2014, 13:46
Last Post: DTHGuide
  Breaking News: Tatasky launches Islamic Devotional on Active Music tsrocks 0 572 Wednesday 26-February-2014, 21:56
Last Post: tsrocks
  Breaking News: TataSky Launches NEW ACTIVE MUSIC. Deep.S 0 505 Sunday 16-February-2014, 12:35
Last Post: Deep.S
  Tatasky JINGALALA SATURDAY OFFERS: ACTIVE MUSIC FOR JUST RS 3 FOR FIRST MONTH tsrocks 0 1,256 Saturday 26-May-2012, 14:26
Last Post: tsrocks