JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News Tatasky's today offer, Hurry, offer valid only for 12 November 2011.
Saturday 12-November-2011, 10:28,
Tatasky's today offer, Hurry, offer valid only for 12 November 2011.
Unbelievable Fun, Unbelievable price with Jingalala Saturdays!

Gift your child the Fun Learnin Pack with Stories, Rhymes, Quizzes and a lot more at just Rs 4.

Regular Price: Rs 40 pm
Offer Price: Rs 4 for first month

Hurry, offer valid only for 12 November 2011.
To subscribe to Fun Learning Pack and avail the offer,
SMS add fule to 56633 now. T&C Apply.

Image credits: Anant.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to tsrocks for this post:
amatan, S.Raman
Saturday 12-November-2011, 11:00,
RE: Tatasky's today offer, Hurry, offer valid only for 12 November 2011.
Good offer by tatasky.. they are giving 90% off..Big Grin Also Thread Starter if you are tatasky owner why don't you take a picture and upload it? if the owner of the picture comes to know hos picture has being copied the the admin of the other forum can request its removal and this forum will gave to comply.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to arsh25 for this post:
S.Raman
Saturday 12-November-2011, 13:43,
Don't know from where you have posted it as he has posted in two forum,but its posted in my forum also by the real user.I am not going to tell him anything about it,I have no problem if you give some credits to my forum or if you don't give also i have no problems.Forum is to share infos and if someone want he give some credits to that forum that's all.Thanks.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bapun Raz for this post:
S.Raman
Saturday 12-November-2011, 14:54,
Tatasky celebrating childrens day.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-November-2011, 17:52,
(Saturday 12-November-2011, 11:00)arsh25 Wrote: Good offer by tatasky.. they are giving 90% off..Big Grin Also Thread Starter if you are tatasky owner why don't you take a picture and upload it? if the owner of the picture comes to know hos picture has being copied the the admin of the other forum can request its removal and this forum will gave to comply.

But they are making customers to commit for longer period at normal rates. I dont think he needs to remove the picture unless the real member himself comes and asks. That forum admin has no business in members posts.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-November-2011, 22:52,
yes the rate is only for one month its a good trial offer,if customer likes he can continue else can unsubscribe,i was requesting removal to save this forum admin from trouble of receiving complaint if any,and it TS has tatasky its better and safer if he uploads original photo,anyways no issues.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-November-2011, 23:01,
they have clearly mentioned it is for first month .. so mostly they wont allow you to get away after 1 month .. they will ask for lockin period .. lets see.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 13-November-2011, 22:22,
every saturday they are giving these kinds of offers. who will fall in that trap? only first month good and what about other months?
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Jingalala Saturday Offer - Karaoke Offer aumnamonarayana 1 107 Thursday 17-November-2016, 22:23
Last Post: amatan
  Kids Offer Zone added on Tata Sky TP 11090 H – updated on 16-November-16 at 00:18 Mr.Leader 0 11 Wednesday 16-November-2016, 00:20
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Children’s Day Offer added on Tata Sky TP 11090 H – updated on 13-November-16 at 00:13 Mr.Leader 0 72 Sunday 13-November-2016, 00:15
  Jingalala Saturday’s Offer added on Tata Sky TP 11090 H – updated on 12-November-16 at 00:00 Mr.Leader 0 44 Saturday 12-November-2016, 00:05
  Update: jingalala Saturday offer for 5th November Nilu334 1 138 Friday 04-November-2016, 21:43
Last Post: MJ786