JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky testing Movies Now
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Tatasky testing Movies Now
Tatasky is now testing Movies Now SD. Tatasky rocking Angel
Add Thank You Reply

Excellent news.

Much awaited channel to be added by Tata Sky. Smile
Add Thank You Reply

(Friday 18-November-2011, 20:33)tsrocks Wrote: Tatasky is now testing Movies Now SD. Tatasky rocking Angel

Big Grin i was telling since long time itself that they are just making people fool by telling they dont have space.. i also mentioned that if they use it properly they can still add channels and see now what they are doing.. they have removed duplicate feed channels.. and changed FEC and now able to add channels even though removing few..
Add Thank You Reply

I still cannot believe, they added 4 channels from past few days.

MJ, still how many channels they can add.
Add Thank You Reply

now slowly tatasky adding some thing but this is yet another english channel. instead they can add more regional channels. what is use of adding so many movie channels?
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking First: Bflix Movies added on Tatasky on tp 11670 V - in testing now MJ786 2 120 Tuesday 25-October-2016, 00:02
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking First: Movies & More started testing in Tatasky ... Mr.Kumarbhai 4 554 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 19:03
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Breaking First: J Movies started testing in Tatasky removed.. Mr.Kumarbhai 5 610 Tuesday 01-December-2015, 21:51
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Breaking First: Oscar Bhojpuri Movies, Sangeet bhojpuri, Kashish news added and testing on Tatasky MJ786 1 301 Thursday 08-October-2015, 17:45
Last Post: anil g