JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky to stop mpeg2 signals from 15 june
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Tatasky to stop mpeg2 signals from 15 june
Tatasky will stop all mpeg2 channels signal from 15 june,to change box give missed call 078275078275 on your rg mobile

Attached FilesImage(s)
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to BOLDY for this post:
aumnamonarayana, harshbardhan, Mr.Kumarbhai

Most probably sat migration will too start from this date
Add Thank You Reply

I think the sat migration will start bit late.. they will finish the MPEG4 Migrations and these V transponder migrations/shifting 1st.. probably it will take few months to get completed.. then only the other sat migration may start if Tatasky wont get any sustitute for existing Sat from ISRO...
i think TS will get another sat after Insat 4A Time goes up..
Add Thank You Reply

So at last the time has come for which we subscribers were waiting impatiently.
Add Thank You Reply

from years we Tatasky users waiting... waiting... but we r now used to it .. people like me doesnt want many channels but need few good ones and favourite channels in Tatasky services.. we all know that tatasky is always very much intrested in adding many channels but adding some popular channels here and there..
Add Thank You Reply

Too much of confusion and tata sky people always gie same answer for everything '' We do not have any updates for the same''.

I am waiting for Kumar Sir's Asiasat 7 and Asiasat 8 Ku band TP's report. Try and scan the transponders i mentioned
Add Thank You Reply

CC People gives the same reply..
I think Tatassky will not go for everything at once.. AS7/8 Testing may be not now as i told earlier..
Add Thank You Reply

I think tonight they will again
convert 8 channels into mpeg4
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Informations of Signals from Tatasky Vertical Transponders Mr.Kumarbhai 66 4,822 Tuesday 02-June-2015, 11:48
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: Vasanth TV on Tatasky moved from MPEG2 to MPEG4 tsrocks 1 544 Monday 25-November-2013, 16:07
Last Post: