JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky will Telecast 7 WCC Matches in UHD
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky will Telecast 7 WCC Matches in UHD
I got some informations from my source. This is not the official confirmations .
7 Matches ie:
  1. 4 Quarter finals
  2. 2 Semi finals
  3. Final
Will be shown in UHD. these matches will be shown in Star Sports HD1 Channel. as usual we need to subscribe crap HD Access fee . the dedicated UHD channel of Star Sports HD 1 may or may not be added. probably they will telecast in the existing SS HD 1 itself by upgrading the channel . They might add a Dedicated UHD SS HD 1 For UHD STB if needed .he didnt confirmed on this.presently they are testing the UHD Content atleast for 1 hour on backend as he said.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:

Dayag.. Match Between India Vs Pakistan Is Also UHD Live Match..So Total 8 Matches As Of Now.. If India Matches Also Counted Then Count Might Increase.. Whats The Use of UHD Channel If Its For 7 Matches..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to greatsadiq for this post:

I asked the same Ind-Pak match but he have no information for more than those 7 matches.
I have just now had a chat with Tatasky CC. He too said the same information to me.
Add Thank You Reply

If Indo Pak Match Is Not There Then Their Effort To Promote 4K Is Waste..
Add Thank You Reply

Right. Indo - Pak match must be shown in 4K.
Add Thank You Reply

so for these matches one need to pay and buy that UHD box?
Add Thank You Reply