JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Technical Issues on G SAT 8 , notice on Mana tv channel
Wednesday 21-March-2012, 12:58,
Technical Issues on G SAT 8 , notice on Mana tv channel
Mana tv channels has put up notice on its channel confirming that it is transmitting from G SAT 8 since yesterday and facing some techinical issues on it and regretting for such issues.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, motwani, tsrocks
Thursday 22-March-2012, 09:25,
RE: Technical Issues on G SAT 8 , notice on Mana tv channel
i saw some where experts telling it is from 57 and not from 55. they are not able to read this thread?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 22-March-2012, 09:35,
(Thursday 22-March-2012, 09:25)motwani Wrote: i saw some where experts telling it is from 57 and not from 55. they are not able to read this thread?

I can also see the words GSAT8 on that screen of this image other than that i cannot read as it is some telgu region language,so it is confirmed that these channels are from Gsat 8 which is on 55 deg and not from 57,those persons are experts there in other forums so they will tell like that as they know only that much.might be he did not get signal Lol
we know about Mj bhai and all others also agree that he is leader in providing informations fast and accurate unlike rumours.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 22-March-2012, 11:25,
what a joke... must be they had not got the signal at all , if it is 57 also why he is not able to post it then Big Grin Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 22-March-2012, 11:26,
Big Grin Big Grin Which idiot said that this tp is not from GSAT? I am sure they are just half knowledged persons in sat field and might not have got signal for this so thinking it is old one. Quite outdated fellows. In this Pic the channel itself saying Gsat 8 satellite name. But they Big Grin Big Grin

This proves their expertise in sat fields. So they are called as experts in crap forums Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: Mana TV-3 & Mana TV-4 changed EPG as Mana TV 1 AP & Mana TV 2 AP on G-Sat 8 Sathish 0 316 Friday 13-June-2014, 21:29
Last Post: Sathish
  Update: Mana TV-1 & Mana TV-2 changed EPG as Mana TV 1 Telangana & Mana TV 2 Telangana Sathish 0 339 Friday 13-June-2014, 21:28
Last Post: Sathish
  Mee Seva programs on Mana tv 3 MJ786 3 2,904 Wednesday 08-May-2013, 16:48
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: Mana TV Channels started from GSAT 8 , 55 E MJ786 13 4,198 Monday 09-July-2012, 13:41
Last Post: MJ786