JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News Temporary Suspension - Subscription Holiday
Wednesday 08-February-2012, 14:24,
Temporary Suspension - Subscription Holiday
Brief - Once a Year Subscription Holiday - Any suspension between 5 to 15 days
Temporary Suspension - Any suspension greater than 15 days & up to 90 days
Use Suspension/Resumption functionality on Siebel to process requests received for both the policies

Process/SOP -

Steps to be followed by Inbound TSA:
Check the reason for suspension (Does the Subscriber have an unresolved complaint, eg: Technical Issue, Billing Dispute etc.)
TSA to resolve the complaint and check with the subscriber if he would still like to suspend the services, If No - Thank the Subscriber and end the call. If yes, or if the Subscriber doesn't have any complaint and it is genuine temporary suspension request, go to the next step.

TSA to first inform Subscriber about the 'Once a Year Subscription Holiday' policy (even if subscriber is requesting for suspension greater than 15 days) and check if Subscriber is fine with the option.
If the Subscriber is fine then Inform charges of Rs. 20/- and process the request as per 'Once a Year Subscription Holiday' policy - Thank the Subscriber and end the call.

If the Subscriber is not fine with the option or wants suspension for more than 15 days, inform the Subscriber that as an 'Exception' the request will be processed ; however, it will be a onetime activity and also inform about a charge of Rs. 20/-
TSA to process this request under Temporary Suspension policy.
Standard Phrase -

Scenario 1: Temp Suspension for 15 days

Sub: Hi, I want to temporarily suspend my Tata sky service for 15 days.

TSA: Sir, I will surely help you with the request, may I know the reason for this suspension please.

Sub: I am going on a vacation.

TSA: That's nice to hear that you will be on a vacation; however, before I process your request I would like to keep you informed that there will a nominal charge of Rs. 20/- applied to your account for availing this service, Is that ok with you?

Sub: Ok

TSA: Sir, I have suspended your services as per request and have also selected _x_ date for resumption of services (15 days from the date of request)

Sub: Ok, thank you

TSA: End Call

Scenario 2: Temp Suspension for more than 15 days up to 90 days

Sub: Hi, I want to temporarily suspend my Tatasky service for 3 months

TSA: Sir, I will surely help you with the request, May I know the reason for suspension

Sub: I am going abroad for 3 months and no one is at home to watch TV

TSA: Ok, Sir we have a policy called 'Once a year subscription Holiday' through which I can suspend your services for 15 days for a nominal charge of Rs. 20 and services will automatically resume from the 16th day onwards, Is that ok with you?

Sub: No, I told you there is no one to watch TV at home and I don't want my balance to get exhausted. Please do something.

TSA: Sure Sir, as an 'exception' I will go ahead and process your request this time only. Your account be levied with a fee of Rs 20/- for availing the temporary suspension services. Is that fine with you?

TSA: Sir, I have suspended your services as per request and have also selected _x_ date for resumption of services (90 days from the date of request)

TSA: End the call

Scenario 3: Temp Suspension for Secondary only

Sub: Hi, I want to temporarily suspend the services on my second connection (anything between 5 to 90 days)

TSA: Sir, I will surely help you with the request. May I know the reason for this suspension?

Sub: The box was being used by my brother in a different room and he is now on a business trip and will be back only after 3 months.

TSA: Sure Sir, would like to keep you updated that we do not temporarily suspend services for the second box alone, however as an 'Exception' we can take a cancellation request for your second connection and you may have to call us back to resume services of the second connection. Is that fine with you?

TSA: Raise the following SR

TSA: Alright Sir, I have forwarded your cancellation request to our back end team and they will call you back within 24 hrs.

TSA: End the call.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  greedy tatasky charging suspension fee VJ13 7 1,310 Friday 25-November-2011, 22:23
Last Post: amatan