JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Temporary suspension reduced to 15 days
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Temporary suspension reduced to 15 days
With effect from today, the temporary suspension is reduced from 90 days to 15 days.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to technoglitch for this post:
amatan, MJ786

Bad move, i asked them 10days ago to put 90days temp suspension, they told ok and took the request.. and after 3 days someone from backend dept called me and told i cannot do now and have to wait till 5th september.. and see what they do now Sad
Add Thank You Reply

so even earlier suspension request is put on hold.
Add Thank You Reply

Something mad happened to Videocon D2H. First they increased the prices and now this.
Add Thank You Reply

and even the service too deteriorated after hike.
Add Thank You Reply

Got the desired bakra's in their kitty.. so now can play with customers
Add Thank You Reply

The reconnection is charged too at rs.15 or rs.20 bro.
Add Thank You Reply

i think 10 rupees.. i am not sure though if 10 or 15
Add Thank You Reply

We regret to show our infeasibility to process your request regarding activation of Temporary suspension of d2h services as temporary suspension for d2h account can be done for minimum period of 7 days and maximum period of 15 days. Further, we request you to write us back with the end date and start date of Temporary suspension accordingly to serve you better.

Also note that Rs 20/- will be charged for this service and customer account should be in active state to avail this service. Additionally temporary suspension service can be availed only once in a calendar year.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:

After some argument with the CC and Backend team, finally managed to get my suspension for the period i wanted, but this time they said they can give me just temp suspension for 15days only as it is company policy.. But when i told them that i placed order well before this new policy was introduced.. So they took my request and then decided to add me some amount so that it will extend my validity for 2 more months ..
So they added around 1200 in my account and that extended my package for near to 2 months

That was good on part of D2H team to consider the request Smile
Add Thank You Reply