JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ten Golf HD Coming soon On DishTV !!!
Sunday 15-April-2012, 21:42,
Ten Golf HD Coming soon On DishTV !!!
Today evening I had again a chat with DishTV CC..I want to know about the upcoming HD channels..he confirmed me about

1.SONY SIX HD
2.TEN GOLF HD

Here is the SS...

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Pikun for this post:
Beghawat, DTHGuide
Sunday 15-April-2012, 21:51,
RE: Ten Golf HD Coming soon On DishTV !!!
good,when you can easily find what he is saying about sony hd in 16:9,how can you expect ten golf hd to be true hd,even that might be upscaled
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 15-April-2012, 21:54,
very funny... Big Grin

ESPN HD & Star Cricket HD are event based channels Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 15-April-2012, 22:00,
They Are Waiting Till That TRAI Directive On Fresh ROI Signing Is Done... Till Then ESPN HD and STARCricket HD Are Event Based and ZEE Up-scaled Channels Are True HD Channels...

Foolish CC...
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 15-April-2012, 22:09,
(Sunday 15-April-2012, 21:51)DTHGuide Wrote: good,when you can easily find what he is saying about sony hd in 16:9,how can you expect ten golf hd to be true hd,even that might be upscaled

I know that they r wrong...before also I had very large argument on this to many CCs...I also made them believe that these are upscaled ones.Thats why I don't want argue to all the CCs to make them understand which is true HD and which is upscaled...actually now I'm irritated for to say same thing again & again...thats why in this chat..I have not argued with him ...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pikun for this post:
DTHGuide
Sunday 15-April-2012, 22:13,
ok appreciate you in having interest to provide updates but from cc it is 90% wrong,hope 10% works fine
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 15-April-2012, 22:17,
(Sunday 15-April-2012, 22:13)DTHGuide Wrote: ok appreciate you in having interest to provide updates but from cc it is 90% wrong,hope 10% works fine

Soon I'll post a screenshot of a chat of me ..you will see how I took tuition of DishTV CC...And I'm sure you will enjoy that very much...Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 15-April-2012, 22:20,
Here is that chat...

On (12/04/2011) evening;I was taking tuition of DishTV CCs on the subject:ZEE's true HD channels..
Lets watch it and enjoy....
This chat starts at 7:24 P.M and ended at 9:33 P.M..more than 2 Hrs .I think its the longest chat between a customer & DishTV CC...

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pikun for this post:
Beghawat
Monday 16-April-2012, 08:08,
rayaz can believe upscaled channels as HD but we wont
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-April-2012, 14:09,
For SD version itself they are charging Rs.200 per month, Sad then for HD version they may charge Rs.2000 per month.. Angry
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Espn hd and Star cricket hd coming soon on dishtv hd Dishtvrockz 10 5,745 Tuesday 10-April-2012, 13:19
Last Post: kumaran