JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Ten Golf HD will be added on LCN 81 on Dish tru HD
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Ten Golf HD will be added on LCN 81 on Dish tru HD
Ten Golf HD will be added on LCN 81 on Dish tru HD from 7 October 2015

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
anilsk01, Mr.Kumarbhai, SPANDAN

Great... Now Dish TV is increasing their HD Counts..
Add Thank You Reply

I m luking for MoviesNowHD,FoxHD addition on Dishtv. Suddenly they stopped adding channels.
Add Thank You Reply

They may do after shifting the SD channels from 12522 V tp to Nss6 east
Add Thank You Reply

But Mjbhai they still have ample space to add hd channel on dis Tp frm asiasat5 as i think only 10-12 sd channls r dere in dis Tp
Add Thank You Reply

They have added 15 HD Channels each in 3 Transponders and in 12522 also having 15 channels but 13 SD and 2 HD .. so i think they can add atleast 8 more HD other than existing SD Channels .. Its better to shift all SD Channels to NSS6 and use AS5 only for HD ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Snaps from Ten Golf HD Channel in Dish TV.. Mr.Kumarbhai 1 257 Wednesday 07-October-2015, 15:28
Last Post: amatan
  Breaking First: TEN GOLF HD added by Dish TV. dayag 0 200 Wednesday 07-October-2015, 01:42
Last Post: dayag
  Breaking First: Ten Golf HD added on Dish tru HD MJ786 0 221 Wednesday 07-October-2015, 00:18
Last Post: MJ786