JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Test HD added in Tatasky
Monday 20-February-2012, 21:47,
RE: Test HD added in Tatasky
mj bhai now what is the epg showing post 21st as tomorrow is 21st
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 21-February-2012, 14:20,
Reading abt this space problem over various forums..i recently had a word with my uncle who works in the the tata technical dept., even though dth is not his field he put me in line with one of his juniors working in tata sky technical department.

The person told me Tata sky will be leasing 3 new transponders on gsat 10 for sd and 1 for hd. Channel addition will begin in April and tata sky will add maximum of 40 SD over this year..not at once. also 8 more hd channels will be added to ts kitty.

He also told me that tata sky is under immense competition from airtel..even though he works at tata sky he told me airtel has better picture and sound quality currently, lots of space, as they are using best encoding for sound and picture in the industry along with videocon...according to his sources airtel plans to add 20 more sd channels and 10 to 15 more hd channels this year. Airtel will also lease more tp of 54 hertz from sez company. So tata sky will try and stay in the game.

I'm not a pro in dth and capacity matters but this is wat i exactly recieved from him.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 21-February-2012, 14:26,
bro gsat 10 will launch in april and tata sky has leased 12 tps on it, but after all testing it will b ready fo use by tata sky in june or july. regarding addition of ch in april or bfore that,tata sky will do that by activating vertical polarity on insat 4a or it is possible that tata sky has hired new tps on horizons 2 satellite which is placed at 85 degree east. leta wait, what happens next is a mystery
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 21-February-2012, 14:29,
Also tata sky has targetted to get 10 million customers by june end.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 21-February-2012, 14:30,
(Tuesday 21-February-2012, 14:26)aumnamonarayana Wrote: bro gsat 10 will launch in april and tata sky has leased 12 tps on it, but after all testing it will b ready fo use by tata sky in june or july. regarding addition of ch in april or bfore that,tata sky will do that by activating vertical polarity on insat 4a or it is possible that tata sky has hired new tps on horizons 2 satellite which is placed at 85 degree east. leta wait, what happens next is a mystery
Are u meaning they will change satellite? from insat to gsat 10??
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 21-February-2012, 14:42,
buddy gsat 10 will launch at same orbit as is insat 4a, that is 83 degree east so tata sky will use tps from both these satellites
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 21-February-2012, 16:22,
(Tuesday 21-February-2012, 14:42)aumnamonarayana Wrote: buddy gsat 10 will launch at same orbit as is insat 4a, that is 83 degree east so tata sky will use tps from both these satellites
Hmm..my source was pretty sure that only 4 additional tp's will be added..guess u might know better Angel
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 21-February-2012, 16:48,
well buddy that 4 additional tps would be either vertical polarity transponders on insat 4a or new transponders on horizon's 2 satellite
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 21-February-2012, 17:13,
you still did not loose hope for vertical tp,even tatasky wont have so much confidence
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 21-February-2012, 18:00,
(Tuesday 21-February-2012, 16:48)aumnamonarayana Wrote: well buddy that 4 additional tps would be either vertical polarity transponders on insat 4a or new transponders on horizon's 2 satellite
Just because one person who's LNB skew was wrong got the same channels in V polarisation you are still dreaming about V as if Ratan Tata himself has promised you like that. Too bad.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »