JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Test HD added in Tatasky
Tuesday 07-February-2012, 13:57,
RE: Test HD added in Tatasky

for ur info who told u that its necessary for a ch to b fta to b paying carriage fees. many paid channels also pay carriage fees to dth ops to hop onto their platform
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 07-February-2012, 15:42,
I know , but atleast in Sony Mix , UTV Stars , Comdey Central's case carriage fee is not the matter , I guess.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 07-February-2012, 15:58,
it is bcoz sony, utv and viacom 18 paid carriage fee that these 3 chs were added
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 07-February-2012, 16:42,
(Tuesday 07-February-2012, 15:58)aumnamonarayana Wrote: it is bcoz sony, utv and viacom 18 paid carriage fee that these 3 chs were added

How u are so sure about they paid carriage fee ?! They paid via u?!
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 07-February-2012, 16:44,
if u know deep secrets of media industry, its not difficult to make out channels like these 3 pais carriage fee while channels like ten action, espn hd were much in demand and hence were added
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 07-February-2012, 17:14,
(Tuesday 07-February-2012, 16:44)aumnamonarayana Wrote: if u know deep secrets of media industry, its not difficult to make out channels like these 3 pais carriage fee while channels like ten action, espn hd were much in demand and hence were added

I never said I know deep secrets of media , but a fellow who claims he has lots of lots of sources / friends in TS office / TS Uplink station keeps on asking Mj in this thread for the Test HD channels.

BTW , your ban is lifted there , you still here...?!

Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 07-February-2012, 20:02,
(Tuesday 07-February-2012, 16:44)aumnamonarayana Wrote: if u know deep secrets of media industry, its not difficult to make out channels like these 3 pais carriage fee while channels like ten action, espn hd were much in demand and hence were added

please give us the media source for those channels which you said have paid carriage fee and which did not since last 6 months to tatasky and got added
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 07-February-2012, 20:03,
(Tuesday 07-February-2012, 17:14)Viki Wrote:

I never said I know deep secrets of media , but a fellow who claims he has lots of lots of sources / friends in TS office / TS Uplink station keeps on asking Mj in this thread for the Test HD channels.

BTW , your ban is lifted there , you still here...?!

good point viki,

we have read alot him telling that he know so and so sources etc but here he is daily asking mj bhai for any update on that test hd channel.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 08-February-2012, 12:17,
mj bhai what is the epg of tomorrow showing on test hd channel
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 08-February-2012, 16:13,
Dino Go Lick Your BHAT's Arse... Why You Want More Information... The Update Will Be Posted When Recieved.. I Know Your Intentions...

We Know Bhat Has No DVB-s2 Card... So he Cannot Scan HD TP Of TATASky... and He Wants To Boast Of His SCRAP Material... Useless Buddha..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »