JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Times Deal website big fraud
Thursday 01-December-2011, 17:15,
Thumbs Down Times Deal website big fraud
http://timesdeal.com/

I paid Rs.50 using net banking to get the coupon and they were offering 50% discount for mobile recharges with that coupon. If we pay Rs.50 we will get a value of Rs.100.

But after paying I am "Transaction processed please wait" for a long time. Nothing happening. I did not get any SMS or Emails from them. I registered in the afternoon and nothing came till now Sad AngryBlush

'Contact Us' page gives error. And I am getting Blank Ticket ids in the email as reply. All the time their phone number is busy and we are put on hold for a long time and then it disconnects. Confused

They are big fraud group dont ever buy from them.

Payment made

Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 02-December-2011, 11:56,
RE: Times Deal website big fraud
Now see whether you got the promo code. Some times you will receive the code the next day.
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to S.Raman for this post:
hiresh
Friday 02-December-2011, 14:15,
Now got the Email with the code and it is working Smile Till now no response from customer care.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 08-December-2011, 18:06,
(Friday 02-December-2011, 14:15)hiresh Wrote: Now got the Email with the code and it is working Smile Till now no response from customer care.

Dear Hiresh 
That’s great! Hope you enjoyed the deal.
We are really sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused to you.
Regards,
Team TimesDeal
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TimesDeal for this post:
S.Raman
Friday 09-December-2011, 11:20,
good to see the Times Deal team replying to the issue.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 09-December-2011, 19:55,
Yes good to see the response. If there is good support then it shows their customer service.
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-May-2012, 09:23,
(Thursday 01-December-2011, 17:15)hiresh Wrote: http://timesdeal.com/

I paid Rs.50 using net banking to get the coupon and they were offering 50% discount for mobile recharges with that coupon. If we pay Rs.50 we will get a value of Rs.100.

But after paying I am "Transaction processed please wait" for a long time. Nothing happening. I did not get any SMS or Emails from them. I registered in the afternoon and nothing came till now Sad AngryBlush

'Contact Us' page gives error. And I am getting Blank Ticket ids in the email as reply. All the time their phone number is busy and we are put on hold for a long time and then it disconnects. Confused

They are big fraud group dont ever buy from them.

Payment made

Same happend to me yesterdayConfused For me also after paying their server got disconnected and I get email from orders@ccavenue.com telling my account has been debited with 50Rs.

They have now specifically put "For queries related to ‘promo code not received’ email at support@timesdeal.com" I sent them email yesterday morning and till now hasn't received code or reply from them. 50Rs gone?

I am not able to understand what stops them from sending the promo code to that mobile which we registered and to our email id irrespective whether we see the finish page or not? Once they got the money isn't it their duty to give the promo code?

Next point to note is they are telling their customer service will take time because they are busy with campaign! This time it is 50Rs so not much to worry but they do sell lot more items and what is our fate if same thing happens?

Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-May-2012, 12:48,
This always happens with that site. If you try calling their customer number it will be busy or you will be put on hold and then call will get cut and more loss for you. Wait for one or two days and they will mostly give you the coupon code. Else check this site: http://timesdeal.com/paytmpromogen.php

Here you can get the coupon code if you give the Timesdeal Order ID and the Email ID which was used for it. All the best.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-May-2012, 23:07,
do not go for greed,if u pay 50 think you should get 50 only
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  AT&T sued by US Govt over Deaf Calling Service Fraud Mobilespedia 0 532 Sunday 25-March-2012, 22:23
Last Post: Mobilespedia