JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unofficial:Tatasky to increase frequency capacity to 16
Tuesday 27-December-2011, 11:43,
RE: Unofficial:Tatasky to increase frequency capacity to 16
(Monday 26-December-2011, 19:42)aklal Wrote: SAD to see here amatan is in doubt about MJs news Huh
As said by MJ I am doubting TS and not MJ. Leave it. Do you belive in this TS news or not?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 27-December-2011, 16:33,
AMATAN has thanked MJ post for giving the news means what ????????
IT IS Not fair having double standards. Sad
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 27-December-2011, 17:32,
(Tuesday 27-December-2011, 16:33)aklal Wrote: AMATAN has thanked MJ post for giving the news means what ????????
Where is double standards? Sad I thanked only once.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 27-December-2011, 19:28,
(Tuesday 27-December-2011, 17:32)amatan Wrote:
(Tuesday 27-December-2011, 16:33)aklal Wrote: AMATAN has thanked MJ post for giving the news means what ????????

NICE JOKE. finally one ordinary member defeated AMATAN . Wink you lost the battle mr perfect . NOW ON you are going down ---down --- down------- Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 27-December-2011, 20:24,
(Tuesday 27-December-2011, 19:28)aklal Wrote:

NICE JOKE. finally one ordinary member defeated AMATAN . Wink you lost the battle mr perfect . NOW ON you are going down ---down --- down------- Smile
Where did I loose? If you cant win then try some other time. Dont imagine like a cat thinking world darkend as it closed its eyes.

Your aim is to make a good thread into fighting thread which I can understand. Dont spoil, instead start a new thread and I will come there and answer your doubts.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-December-2011, 10:32,
(Tuesday 27-December-2011, 20:24)amatan Wrote:

Where did I loose? If you cant win then try some other time. Dont imagine like a cat thinking world darkend as it closed its eyes.

Your aim is to make a good thread into fighting thread which I can understand. Dont spoil, instead start a new thread and I will come there and answer your doubts.

AFTER LOOSING THE WORD WAR now you realised about fighting thread Huh remember how many times you have done this type of fights in other forums specially in no 1 forum. not only cat you can also test your eyes as told by you. can you see the world in bright colors while closed yours eyes ?????? still for you also it is darkened. Shy
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-December-2011, 10:50,
dear aklal no use of making amantan understand this
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-December-2011, 11:24,
(Wednesday 28-December-2011, 10:32)aklal Wrote:
(Tuesday 27-December-2011, 20:24)amatan Wrote:

AFTER LOOSING THE WORD WAR now you realised about fighting thread Huh remember how many times you have done this type of fights in other forums specially in no 1 forum. not only cat you can also test your eyes as told by you. can you see the world in bright colors while closed yours eyes ?????? still for you also it is darkened. Shy

no 1 forum ? ah!!! nice joke Big Grin ... who gave that award?! and to whom?!

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Viki for this post:
amatan, MJ786
Wednesday 28-December-2011, 11:30,

AMATAN has thanked MJ post for sharing the info what Mj had , that is what my understanding. If you understood it in other way , that is not his fault.

BTW , why this thread suddenly heading toward a wrong direction?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Viki for this post:
amatan
Wednesday 28-December-2011, 12:28,
(Wednesday 28-December-2011, 11:30)Viki Wrote: AMATAN has thanked MJ post for sharing the info what Mj had , that is what my understanding. If you understood it in other way , that is not his fault.

BTW , why this thread suddenly heading toward a wrong direction?

@viki, i absolutely agree what you are say.

@aklal, when did your forum got no.1 forum award. who awarded it?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kumaran for this post:
amatan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tata Sky to get more satellite capacity courtesy GSAT 10 anil g 8 808 Friday 20-November-2015, 21:03
Last Post: SPANDAN