JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unofficial:Tatasky to increase frequency capacity to 16
Wednesday 28-December-2011, 12:51,
RE: Unofficial:Tatasky to increase frequency capacity to 16
(Wednesday 28-December-2011, 10:32)aklal Wrote: AFTER LOOSING THE WORD WAR now you realised about fighting thread Huh remember how many times you have done this type of fights in other forums specially in no 1 forum. not only cat you can also test your eyes as told by you. can you see the world in bright colors while closed yours eyes ?????? still for you also it is darkened. Shy
If you cant argue properly then dont argue. Now see, as you were not able to reply me your mind got upset and you started telling something which other members not able to understand.

About fighting is concerned you were the leader followed by Mr.scrap. Every one knows it.

Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 28-December-2011, 12:55,
(Wednesday 28-December-2011, 10:50)aumnamonarayana Wrote: dear aklal no use of making amantan understand this
Not just Amatan other than you two, no one else understands what Aklal is posting.

@Dino, Namonarayana
What happend to your uplinking contacts? You said they will soon start in V pol also 1 year back itself. Till now nothing. Your uplinking source is also crap like Bhat & Aklal?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-December-2011, 13:02,
(Wednesday 28-December-2011, 11:24)Viki Wrote: no 1 forum ? ah!!! nice joke Big Grin ... who gave that award?! and to whom?!
Mr.Channel gave that award to his fellows Admins.

(Wednesday 28-December-2011, 11:30)Viki Wrote: AMATAN has thanked MJ post for sharing the info what Mj had , that is what my understanding. If you understood it in other way , that is not his fault.

BTW , why this thread suddenly heading toward a wrong direction?

He has no merits in his arguments. If it was his forum he would have removed our posts telling we should not question the admins(because they dont know the answer). He will show this thread and fool his other Admins/Mods/SMODs in the hidden section(they are worse than him so they will believe him). Also will get Pat from them for spoiling MJ's thread.

Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-December-2011, 22:42,
aklal, aumnamonarayana, amatan
Please don't fight. Shanti shanti.
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 29-December-2011, 12:37,
(Wednesday 28-December-2011, 11:24)Viki Wrote:
(Wednesday 28-December-2011, 10:32)aklal Wrote:
(Tuesday 27-December-2011, 20:24)amatan Wrote:
(Tuesday 27-December-2011, 19:28)aklal Wrote:
(Tuesday 27-December-2011, 17:32)amatan Wrote: Where is double standards? Sad I thanked only once.

NICE JOKE. finally one ordinary member defeated AMATAN . Wink you lost the battle mr perfect . NOW ON you are going down ---down --- down------- Smile
Where did I loose? If you cant win then try some other time. Dont imagine like a cat thinking world darkend as it closed its eyes.

Your aim is to make a good thread into fighting thread which I can understand. Dont spoil, instead start a new thread and I will come there and answer your doubts.

AFTER LOOSING THE WORD WAR now you realised about fighting thread Huh remember how many times you have done this type of fights in other forums specially in no 1 forum. not only cat you can also test your eyes as told by you. can you see the world in bright colors while closed yours eyes ?????? still for you also it is darkened. Shy

no 1 forum ? ah!!! nice joke Big Grin ... who gave that award?! and to whom?!

dear viki nice point,some forums just imagine they are no1 as they are living in just a simple aquarium tank
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ravi for this post:
amatan
Thursday 29-December-2011, 12:41,
(Thursday 29-December-2011, 12:37)ravi Wrote: dear viki nice point,some forums just imagine they are no1 as they are living in just a simple aquarium tank
Well said lol lol. They said I lost but when asked how they dont know and ran Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 01-January-2012, 14:24,
mj bhai what do u think, is it possible to increase frequency to 16?
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-January-2012, 12:45,
i told few months ago itself that they are just giving reasons and fooling subscribers that they have space issues and hence not adding channels.. after that they have done few changes and added some space and put new channels also.. but wonder why tatasky didnt do these long ago.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-January-2012, 13:41,
bcoz they did not get permission from isro earlier
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-January-2012, 14:03,
(Monday 02-January-2012, 13:41)aumnamonarayana Wrote: bcoz they did not get permission from isro earlier
Now who told you that they got permission and who in this world had told you they are going to add Vertical polaristaion?
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tata Sky to get more satellite capacity courtesy GSAT 10 anil g 8 805 Friday 20-November-2015, 21:03
Last Post: SPANDAN