JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgraded To Dish Tru HD+
Thursday 21-August-2014, 19:27,
Upgraded To Dish Tru HD+
Finally after two years ,I reactivated my Dish TV connection and upgraded to Dish Tru HD.The upgradation was quick and hassle free.Placed upgrade request on 19th night.And they installed it on next day morning itself.I will share my experience and some snaps.Some images will be of poor quality since they are taken on mobile camera,sorry Sad When i get time i will give you a detailed review Smile

Price

For upgrading I was charged Rs 990.I got one month Full On HD pack free for one month.

Installation and Activation

Total time taken was around 15 mins.They just replaced my normal LNB with Monobloc LNB.Then swapped my SD box with HD box.All channel in my pack were activated instantly.Had to call them later for activating DVR services.

Box Contents

Box contents include STB,Remote,2 Batteries,HDMI Cable,Component Cable,Composite Cable.

STB

Settop Box is Zenega D6000 HD and is of decent quality.Ports include HDMI,Component,Composite,Spdif,USB,IF in ,IF out.Its displays time when on Stand By

Remote

Remote is too long for me.Found it difficult to use with one hand.

Picture Quality

I am not an expert ,but simply I can say the HD channels are of excellent quality.SD channel quality is above average.Its good on few channels.Its similar to what i get on my Digital cable with composite cable.

Software

Well there is nothing to boast or complain in this area.I can say its not visually pleasing.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Maveli for this post:
amatan, Bhavan, MJ786
Thursday 21-August-2014, 19:28,
RE: Upgraded To Dish Tru HD+
Here are some snaps of the HD Services

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Maveli for this post:
amatan, Bhavan
Thursday 21-August-2014, 19:28,

Few SD channels

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Maveli for this post:
amatan, anilsk01, Bhavan, MJ786
Thursday 21-August-2014, 19:29,
I had to split it into 3 post as maximum images per post was limited to 25 here.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Maveli for this post:
MJ786
Thursday 21-August-2014, 19:51,
Nice review Smile enjoy maximum HD channels

watching it on viewsonic lcd monitor?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 21-August-2014, 19:53,
990 rs and you get free monoblock lnb worth 400 and recorder remote too costs 300+ Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 21-August-2014, 19:54,
(Thursday 21-August-2014, 19:51)MJ786 Wrote: Nice review Smile enjoy maximum HD channels

watching it on viewsonic lcd monitor?

Thanks MJ Bro.No that's my Desktop Monitor.STB is placed there Big Grin .TV is above that ,its Panasonic 32inch LED.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Maveli for this post:
MJ786
Thursday 21-August-2014, 19:55,
(Thursday 21-August-2014, 19:53)MJ786 Wrote: 990 rs and you get free monoblock lnb worth 400 and recorder remote too costs 300+ Smile

And Full On HD Pack for 1 month..So in effect net price is Zero Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Maveli for this post:
Bhavan, MJ786
Thursday 21-August-2014, 20:19,
u can add 4 sun hd channels also for rs 20
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 21-August-2014, 20:32,
no anil, in his account strangely unable to find that Superstar HD addon option.. told him to contact CC..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: Dish HD subscribers will be upgraded to Dish HD DVR free of cost samanth 1 856 Thursday 02-February-2012, 21:36
Last Post: MJ786