JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIDEOCON d2h - title sponsor of KINGS XI Punjab broadcasts MAX HD to its customers
Saturday 07-April-2012, 10:00,
VIDEOCON d2h - title sponsor of KINGS XI Punjab broadcasts MAX HD to its customers
Videocon d2h is the title sponsor of Kings XI Punjab in this season IPL. The logo of Videocon d2h will adorn the front of the Kings XI Punjab jersey. It will now broadcast MAX in HD for its viewers, & is available on LCN Number 924. All the HD customers of Videocon d2h can now watch the scintillating action of DLF IPL in High Definition during this current IPL Season. Apart from MAX HD, some more HD channels are being added to make it 19 asli “HD” channels.

MAX HD is being provided Free of Cost to the Platinum HD subscribers. The HD feed of the MAX channel will also be available to all the customers who are either on Platinum HD, Sports HD or HD Globe add on. The standard definition feed of MAX is available to customers on all packages and is being provided free to all the customers in south region. This is a superlative offering from the stable of Videocon d2h; which is also the title partner of Kings XI Punjab for this IPL season
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Saturday 07-April-2012, 11:23,
RE: VIDEOCON d2h - title sponsor of KINGS XI Punjab broadcasts MAX HD to its customers
if i am not wrong they were sponsors last year also, i remember i saw same LOGO on the jersy of players in last IPL also.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-April-2012, 15:17,
RE: VIDEOCON d2h - title sponsor of KINGS XI Punjab broadcasts MAX HD to its customers
(Saturday 07-April-2012, 11:23)ravi Wrote: if i am not wrong they were sponsors last year also, i remember i saw same LOGO on the jersy of players in last IPL also.

NO . Last year the sponsor for Kings XI Punjab was FLY Emirates
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-April-2012, 18:31,
wrong team choosen by videocon d2h :p :lol
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »