JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  VTC switches to Vinasat 1 satellite
Saturday 10-March-2012, 21:09,
VTC switches to Vinasat 1 satellite
VTC switches to Vinasat 1 satellite

The Viet Nam Multimedia Corporation (VTC) has switched from the AsiaSat5 100.5 E
to the Viet Nam VINASAT1 satellite to better serve its customers.

With a desire to better serve VTC customers, VTC will stop AsiaSat5 satellite service on the date 10/03/2012 and boost satellite services Vinasat1 Vietnam.

To improve service quality and response to the campaign "The priority for Vietnam Vietnam" of the Party and Government, VTC service focused on satellite television VinaSat1 Vietnam

in Morning i was able to get signal on 12357 H , but then after sometime lost signal.. only 2 tps are active now on AS5 instead of 4 which were before.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
ramkiran, S.Raman
Monday 02-April-2012, 18:56,
RE: VTC switches to Vinasat 1 satellite
Hi

I am from Hyderabad, i have a VTC STB and used to get signals from Asiasat with a 90cms dish, now as VTC shifted to vinsat1, i like to receive VTC signals from Vinasat1, i have the Elevation Azimuth and LNB slew values from lynsat.com. But Hyderabad is out of vinasat1 Ku band's footprint, Can u please suggest the dish size and other required info. i was suggested to contact u by the member "lnb15k".

Thanks & Regards
RamKiran
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-April-2012, 20:24,
yes, it was last year when i got new 90cm sun HD dish i was trying for new sats.. and as lnb15k told me to try this , i tried and was able to get this 132 E tp 11048 H 28800
so if u can then try with this TP as it was bit strong so we can get on 90cm some 20% signal,if u have 6ft or so then might be more signal you can get.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
ramkiran
Tuesday 03-April-2012, 09:50,
Thanks MJ786, I am feeling confident to get these signals after ur reply, And from which location did u try? is it hyderabad? can u please suggest any places where i get a 6 ft dish in hyderabad for a good price?

Thanks & Regards
RamKiran
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 03-April-2012, 10:29,
i guess you are asking 6ft solid dish which we use for cband ..
there is nothing specific.. have to roam few shops in koti... it was 1900 last year when one of my friend took.. so might be same or around 2k
Add Thank You Reply
ramkiran
Thursday 12-April-2012, 18:53,
I brought a 180cms solid dish, i tried finding the signal with the help of a DTH technician, but could not find it. I tried with values friom Lyngsat.com, Alz - 102.4 Ele -26.8 and LNB slew- 68.7 at these values one side of the dish is touching the ground.

i tried with 11048H 28800 but coudnt find the signal. what might have been wrong please suggest. its a need fpr me to get this signal

Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-April-2012, 19:13,
This was what i got it that time and see the images which i posted that time in other forum where lnb15k had posted about him getting this sat.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
kumaran, ramkiran
Thursday 12-April-2012, 19:47,
Did u get This using 90cms dish? ...... I brought a C band LNB too, i tried that too, may be some parameters r missing or wrong with my setting like LNB frequency, 20hz tone etc. Thanks for ur quick reply

Regards
Kiran
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-April-2012, 22:08,
yes... it was very much on 90cm dish as mentioned above also...
Add Thank You Reply
ramkiran
Thursday 12-April-2012, 23:10,
great news mj786
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »