JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  VTC switches to Vinasat 1 satellite
Sunday 08-July-2012, 02:37,
RE: VTC switches to Vinasat 1 satellite
I think i am using the wrong elevation angle as SunHD 90cms dish is an offset angle dish. I should try again considering offset angle of the Dish. What is the offset angle for the SunHD 90cms Dish?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Sunday 08-July-2012, 11:44,
I will try for this satellite again as its little long time since i checked , and give u more details about it
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
ramkiran
Monday 16-July-2012, 21:09,
Hi MJ786 & LNB15

Guys finally I found Vinasat1 today, felt triumphant looking at the green quality bar, I owe it to u guys, MJ786 and LNB15. U guys are amazing, the Knowledge and Experience.

I did with 90cms sunHD dish. there is an offset angle for this dish around 30 degrees. so all the while i was looking at wrong elevation. Now the quality level is 40% the picture is coming like blocks. I will try with 180cms dish and update u.

Thank U very much

RamKiran
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ramkiran for this post:
LNB15K, MJ786
Monday 16-July-2012, 21:46,
All the best Ram Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-July-2012, 22:15,
(Monday 16-July-2012, 21:09)ramkiran Wrote: Hi MJ786 & LNB15

Guys finally I found Vinasat1 today, felt triumphant looking at the green quality bar, I owe it to u guys, MJ786 and LNB15. U guys are amazing, the Knowledge and Experience.

I did with 90cms sunHD dish. there is an offset angle for this dish around 30 degrees. so all the while i was looking at wrong elevation. Now the quality level is 40% the picture is coming like blocks. I will try with 180cms dish and update u.

Thank U very much

RamKiran

that is nice to hear that you finally succeeded.Smile About those 2 guys,we already are enjoying their posting and discoveries from satellites in sky,they are really great members in this forum with vast knowledge experience.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DTHGuide for this post:
LNB15K
Monday 16-July-2012, 23:09,
very good to know .. but on which receiver u got 40% ?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
ramkiran
Monday 16-July-2012, 23:28,
(Monday 16-July-2012, 23:09)MJ786 Wrote: very good to know .. but on which receiver u got 40% ?

I have a "VTC Digital" STB, I brought this from Ho chi minh city Vietnam with one year subscription to all channels last year, initially i used to get the signal from Asiasat5 after the switchover to Vinasat1, i couldnt trace the satellite until now.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ramkiran for this post:
MJ786
Tuesday 17-July-2012, 08:02,
Smile ok good... can u post some Images of its Menus etc?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 17-July-2012, 22:15,
Some pics of menus, the signal is not stable, so i couldnt take any pics of TV transmission. once i upgrade it to 180cms dish , i will post with TV pics

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to ramkiran for this post:
LNB15K, MJ786, S.Raman, samanth
Tuesday 17-July-2012, 22:30,
Thanks for the screenshots of it Smile hope u can get it good signal on 180cm
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »