JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  Value Prime Pack price increased
Sunday 01-February-2015, 19:27,
RE: Value Prime Pack price increased
(Sunday 01-February-2015, 19:18)Amatan Wrote:
(Sunday 01-February-2015, 16:37)Shubham Wrote:
(Sunday 01-February-2015, 15:44)Amatan Wrote: I guess they will charge carriage fees for the reach of channels. Example.D2H has 1 million South pack subscribers and 2 million North pack subscribers, then if the channel desires to be in both packs then they might have to pay a carriage fee for 3million subscribers and if they chose North pack then they might have to pay for 2 million. May be it is like that?

I am not sure speculating whether the system is like this.

Do you know, carriage fee is that money, which Broadcasting company/channel gives to DTH for broadcasting their channel in DTH.
So, d2h must give all carriage fee channels in All packs.

I already told what ever you told as an example, so I hope I know. What I was telling there?

I didn't understand bro.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Monday 02-February-2015, 09:48,
(Sunday 01-February-2015, 19:27)Shubham Wrote:
(Sunday 01-February-2015, 19:18)Amatan Wrote:
(Sunday 01-February-2015, 16:37)Shubham Wrote:
(Sunday 01-February-2015, 15:44)Amatan Wrote: I guess they will charge carriage fees for the reach of channels. Example.D2H has 1 million South pack subscribers and 2 million North pack subscribers, then if the channel desires to be in both packs then they might have to pay a carriage fee for 3million subscribers and if they chose North pack then they might have to pay for 2 million. May be it is like that?

I am not sure speculating whether the system is like this.

Do you know, carriage fee is that money, which Broadcasting company/channel gives to DTH for broadcasting their channel in DTH.
So, d2h must give all carriage fee channels in All packs.

I already told what ever you told as an example, so I hope I know. What I was telling there?

I didn't understand bro.

I guess they will charge carriage fees for the reach of channels. Example.D2H has 1 million South pack subscribers and 2 million North pack subscribers, then if the channel desires to be in both packs then they might have to pay a carriage fee for 3million subscribers and if they chose North pack then they might have to pay for 2 million
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-February-2015, 10:55,
(Sunday 01-February-2015, 15:44)Amatan Wrote: I guess they will charge carriage fees for the reach of channels. Example.D2H has 1 million South pack subscribers and 2 million North pack subscribers, then if the channel desires to be in both packs then they might have to pay a carriage fee for 3million subscribers and if they chose North pack then they might have to pay for 2 million

But bro, carriage fee will be given by channel to DTH company.
Customers not gives carriage fees.
They gives subscription amount.
& they should get all FTA channels in All packs.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-February-2015, 11:04,
(Monday 02-February-2015, 09:48)Amatan Wrote: I guess they will charge carriage fees for the reach of channels. Example.D2H has 1 million South pack subscribers and 2 million North pack subscribers, then if the channel desires to be in both packs then they might have to pay a carriage fee for 3million subscribers and if they chose North pack then they might have to pay for 2 million
Heiglighted line says as Channel has to pay carriage fee Big Grin not subscribers.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Annual Sports Pack at spcl price HMinfo.in 0 899 Saturday 21-September-2013, 15:21
Last Post: HMinfo.in
  Breaking News: Base pack increased today onwards. & new channels added. sasitnj 5 1,335 Sunday 05-May-2013, 20:31
Last Post: Kiran007
  Breaking News: Base pack increased Rs.175/month. sasitnj 2 750 Wednesday 10-April-2013, 11:46
Last Post: sasitnj
  Breaking News: Airtel DTH south pack price revised people 5 2,056 Wednesday 10-April-2013, 00:25
Last Post: people
  Take any pack for same price offer tsrocks 7 3,685 Sunday 20-November-2011, 12:40
Last Post: Deraj