JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Vice Media's Viceland to launch in more than 50 new countries
Thursday 23-June-2016, 09:19,
Vice Media's Viceland to launch in more than 50 new countries
http://deadline.com/2016/06/vice-media-l...201777144/
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
amatan
Thursday 23-June-2016, 09:23,
RE: Vice Media's Viceland to launch in more than 50 new countries
Really excited about this news as now i would be able to watch my favourite show "Vice" and other exciting shows all day.

Any updates on Insight Channel, it was supposed to launch in India in collaboration with ITV Media but since last October when official launch was announced in India, no updates about it. I guess they chose a wrong partner to launch the channel in India, ITV Media has failed to give Insight a proper launch pad in India. Hope it launches soon
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 23-June-2016, 09:57,
Insight channel I have seen it on Insat 4A.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 23-June-2016, 10:21,
Really excited about this news as now i would be able to watch my favourite show "Vice" and other exciting shows all day.

Any updates on Insight Channel, it was supposed to launch in India in collaboration with ITV Media but since last October when official launch was announced in India, no updates about it. I guess they chose a wrong partner to launch the channel in India, ITV Media has failed to give Insight a proper launch pad in India. Hope it launches soon
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Zee Media's 49% stake in 92.7 BIG FM gets it 59 radio channels Sandesha 0 17 Friday 25-November-2016, 15:40
Last Post: Sandesha
  IFFI 2016: India to encourage film co-production with other countries Sandesha 0 28 Tuesday 22-November-2016, 16:26
Last Post: Sandesha
  Breaking News: HBO, Vice enhance news programming deal Maharana 0 227 Tuesday 31-March-2015, 21:37
Last Post: Maharana