JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News Videocon d2h HD2244RF setbox Time sync FIX recordings error fix and play pause back f
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 17:17,
Videocon d2h HD2244RF setbox Time sync FIX recordings error fix and play pause back f
Videocon says different hardware causing more problems if OTA update is being released. Yes its a messup to answer for each update, they have to answer each silly customer and need to visit their location on warranty call for free. So somehow i got this file from a friend of mine,its for Videocon D2H HD 2244-Rf setup box,do it at your own risk. With this time sync error fixed,blank recordings fixed play pause back forward working. With this,you can do it your own.

How to do:
1.Format pendrive fat32, default size or any fat32 pendrive no executable files at the root location. I mean setup box loads this file from pendrive.
2. Place the file in root directory. I mean no inside any folder.
3.Power off stb, press and hold the reset button and power on stb keep holding reset button, now you see screen flashing with update.
4.download id:25 to 29 finished and stb reboots.
5. Now all works as charm as never seen before, no time sync error,no blank recordings.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SHIELD for this post:
amatan
Tuesday 29-March-2016, 22:47,
RE: Videocon d2h HD2244RF setbox Time sync FIX recordings error fix and play pause back f
Good information.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: Protidin Time added on Videocon d2h MJ786 1 378 Monday 11-May-2015, 13:02
Last Post: Music Fan
  Breaking News: Utv Stars Epg updated as Bindass Play on videocon d2h MJ786 0 406 Wednesday 01-October-2014, 08:08
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking News: Live India, Chardikla Time TV and Vendhar TV Added on Videocon d2h Vishal Kumar 3 721 Saturday 05-April-2014, 14:24
Last Post: amatan
  Update: Videocon d2h screws up Audio-Video Sync on many chs aumnamonarayana 1 932 Friday 26-July-2013, 20:08
Last Post: Viki
  Breaking News: Dhoom Cinema & News Time Assam added on Videocon D2H indiasat 1 1,072 Saturday 01-September-2012, 09:32
Last Post: amatan