JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Videocon d2h has replaced Vh1 SD feed with Downscaled Vh1 HD feed
Tuesday 29-December-2015, 17:35,
Videocon d2h has replaced Vh1 SD feed with Downscaled Vh1 HD feed
Yes, that's right. Now on Videocon d2h we r getting Vh1 HD Downscaled Feed as SD channel.

Proof- All content in 16:9 plus smaller Vh1 logo.

Also i have compared both feeds on my tata sky and videocon connection
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 29-December-2015, 18:44,
RE: Videocon d2h has replaced Vh1 SD feed with Downscaled Vh1 HD feed
So no VH1 HD as off now...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 29-December-2015, 18:46,
it means vh1 hd has been launched
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 29-December-2015, 18:50,
They will do the same as they did with Comedy Central SD, they shut it down and now on the same license they operate Comedy Central HD, SD viewers get Downscaled CC HD
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 29-December-2015, 18:50,
Yes it was launched days back but i said about its addition in D2H..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Tuesday 29-December-2015, 18:52,
Vh1 HD has been launched. Vh1 SD will go off once all opetators have closed Vh1 SD feed and shift to downscaled HD feed.

Vh1 HD will come soon on Tata Sky, Videocon d2h
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 30-December-2015, 02:53,
(Tuesday 29-December-2015, 18:50)aumnamonarayana Wrote: They will do the same as they did with Comedy Central SD, they shut it down and now on the same license they operate Comedy Central HD, SD viewers get Downscaled CC HD

cc is available in 4:3 ratio. so no downscale hd
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Prateek Marwadi for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Wednesday 30-December-2015, 07:58,
He never posted any SS of his info from many years barring 1 or 2 as i remember.. thats the issue of his info .. he wants to believe him every time by everyone.. sadly all r not same .. Tongue ..although i know his news r not 100% correct every time but few r correct as i seen ...
But this time CC have surely not aware of these technical changes... He might be correct...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 30-December-2015, 19:18,
(Wednesday 30-December-2015, 07:58)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: He never posted any SS of his info from many years barring 1 or 2 as i remember.. thats the issue of his info .. he wants to believe him every time by everyone.. sadly all r not same .. Tongue ..although i know his news r not 100% correct every time but few r correct as i seen ...
But this time CC have surely not aware of these technical changes... He might be correct...

i come to know him few weeks back only n i cannot trust his words.
pareshaan dimaag ki upaj h iski baatein.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 30-December-2015, 19:40,
(Wednesday 30-December-2015, 19:18)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Wednesday 30-December-2015, 07:58)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: He never posted any SS of his info from many years barring 1 or 2 as i remember.. thats the issue of his info .. he wants to believe him every time by everyone.. sadly all r not same .. Tongue ..although i know his news r not 100% correct every time but few r correct as i seen ...

i come to know him few weeks back only n i cannot trust his words.
pareshaan dimaag ki upaj h iski baatein.

Ur so " dignified " language shows it very well ki kiska dimaag ka starr kya hai. At least i am not like u or others like u who just crib and cry all the time. Redirect ur energies to contribute rather than to bash. I have given much more credible info over the years so i don't need ur stamp of approval.

Also ur zero knowledge base is clear by the fact that u still think Comedy Central runs in 4:3 aspect ratio
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: English Audio Feed Added In "Living Foodz" On Videocon D2H Sajee 0 220 Friday 11-September-2015, 09:09
Last Post: Sajee
  Breaking News: English Audio Feed Removed 3 Home Channels On Videocon D2H Sajee 0 262 Thursday 03-September-2015, 18:31
Last Post: Sajee
  Update: Videocon d2h adds Hindi Audio feed for Nat Geo Wild MJ786 2 508 Tuesday 11-March-2014, 09:52
Last Post: amatan
  Update: Videocon D2H added Hindi Audio Feed for Star Sports and Star Cricket Sathish 0 802 Friday 16-August-2013, 13:28
Last Post: Sathish
  Update: English feed added to Zee Q channel on videocon d2h MJ786 0 658 Monday 18-March-2013, 21:53
Last Post: MJ786