JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Viewing Card Not Inserted Error
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Viewing Card Not Inserted Error
I am getting Viewing Card Not Inserted Error occasionally . It has happened 3 times now. When I switch on the stb it first shows Viewing Card deactivated. Then after couple of seconds the error changes to Viewing Card Not Inserted. Each time I remove VC from box and Reinsert couple of times then it will work for some days.

Any idea why this error is happening? VC is 4 years old but looks to be in perfect condition.
Add Thank You Reply

just clean the chip and re-insert it bro.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to technoglitch for this post:

I have done that from first time itself bro . Again after couple of days the error pops up. Today it's the 3rd time it's happening. I again cleaned and inserted it. After trying couple of times it worked. But I am sure it will repeat again after few days. Actually I ignored this last two times thinking it would be some dust. But today it happened again Sad
Add Thank You Reply

I think your VC is old but it is paired with New HD box right after you have upgraded?
Add Thank You Reply

Yep it was paired instantly
Add Thank You Reply

that is why this issue is coming, try doing manual OTA and see.. How is signal levels for frequencies like 12688 V, 12595 V, H
Add Thank You Reply

Will try OTA, heavy rain here now. For Asiasat the signals were around 80 for nss6 I think it was somewhere around 60.
Add Thank You Reply

BTW it was not supposed to be paired instantly?
Add Thank You Reply

during rain this error might come , it comes to me also when low signals.

It was paired , thats why you were able to watch channels.. but sometimes it misbehaves like this .. afterall its electronic box
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:

12688 V SS 58 SQ 66
12595 V SS 50 SQ 57
12595 H SS 47 SQ 54
Add Thank You Reply