JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Vishwaroopam booking opened
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Vishwaroopam booking opened
Vishwaroopam booking opened

Booking start from 7 Feb 2013

Currently abirami mega mall started the booking
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to people for this post:
amatan, S.Raman

I really my eyes read booking banned i/o booking opened. ha ha ha...
Add Thank You Reply

It is canceled in DTHs?
Add Thank You Reply

No news as for now for DTH, heard Kamal is talking with DTH companies....

Anyway , I have booked Tkts for Saturday...Smile
Add Thank You Reply

The Luxe theater still hasn't been ready? First there were rumors that it is going to start with screening of Vishwaroopam but both are getting delayed. Luck for Luxe anyway as their theater would have been damaged even before they make the debut.
Add Thank You Reply

"Kamal Haasan's spy-thriller Vishwaroopam finally released in movie halls across Tamil Nadu today, with audio edited out in seven scenes.

In the end, after six hours of hard negotiation, Kamal Hassan, who insists that his movie is "Muslim-friendly", agreed that audio would be removed in seven contentious scenes. He also agreed to withdraw a petition in the Madras High Court challenging the government's ban."
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:

Watched Movie @ theater...This movie is a wonderful experience , but you may feel incomplete at the end that is because Kamal kept the scenes for the next part...
Add Thank You Reply

It got released in more theaters than he planned because of these problems. Film would have been even better if he had cut those songs and trimmed those fights. I think those fights and bomb blasting scenes took lot of money.
Add Thank You Reply