JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Want Sun Action and Sun Life on Dishtv
Monday 16-January-2012, 16:45,
Want Sun Action and Sun Life on Dishtv
I want Dishtv to add Sun Action and Sun Life channels. Can anybody tell me whether it is going to be added or not.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Monday 16-January-2012, 16:51,
RE: Want Sun Action and Sun Life on Dishtv
hmm... they are not started on sun dth itself.. once they start then after that it might take few more months..
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-January-2012, 22:39,
(Monday 16-January-2012, 16:45)Scorpion Wrote: I want Dishtv to add Sun Action and Sun Life channels. Can anybody tell me whether it is going to be added or not.
Dish tv can add much more better Tamil channels than Sun Action or Sun Life as both are new and till now Sun Action looks waste as they are repeating the same movies. But they have just now started.

Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-January-2012, 22:43,
Yes After SUNDiect It Will Be RDTV and Then Others...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-January-2012, 22:53,
dish tv should add more good channels please
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-January-2012, 22:59,
Its Already Added More..
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-January-2012, 23:02,
(Monday 16-January-2012, 22:39)amatan Wrote:
(Monday 16-January-2012, 16:45)Scorpion Wrote: I want Dishtv to add Sun Action and Sun Life channels. Can anybody tell me whether it is going to be added or not.
Dish tv can add much more better Tamil channels than Sun Action or Sun Life as both are new and till now Sun Action looks waste as they are repeating the same movies. But they have just now started.
Amatan , post some SS of SUN Action. Are you getting it on cable? STB?

Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-January-2012, 23:05,
still they can add more.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: Utv Movies and Utv action lcn changed on dishtv MJ786 0 361 Tuesday 28-October-2014, 15:50
Last Post: MJ786
  DH Exclusive: UTV Action on Dishtv Rs.10 amatan 0 366 Saturday 26-April-2014, 18:38
Last Post: amatan
  Breaking News: Star Movies Action added on Dishtv Channel number 411 MJ786 1 2,829 Saturday 15-June-2013, 10:15
Last Post: mazi