JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Want to renew sun direct
Tuesday 27-March-2012, 00:15,
Want to renew sun direct
i want to renew sun direct and my STB is still in Insat and software hasnt been updated.
So can i exchange stb and renew, if so whats the cost?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 27-March-2012, 08:19,
RE: Want to renew sun direct
there are different model of sun direct stb which one you have.i am sure you can exchange it
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 27-March-2012, 10:45,
for renewal there are some cheap offers available,you can check with MJ or check other threads here or even contact distributor for details and replace stb or update software in it.
which stb you have? coship,homecast or samsung or opentech
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-March-2012, 00:08,
its opentech.
Last year gave the STB to service centre for updating the software but it just froze. nothing was happening so brought it back and it is collecting dust now. got an offer of recharge of Rs.25 only for a month
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-March-2012, 21:53,
25rs for a month? how much balance you have already in account.. why not go for 555 - 6months or 999 for 1year if you are from south..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-March-2012, 22:55,
(Wednesday 28-March-2012, 21:53)MJ786 Wrote: 25rs for a month? how much balance you have already in account.. why not go for 555 - 6months or 999 for 1year if you are from south..

i hadnt used for more than a year and i got this offer on sms.
So will the stb be exchanged and whats the cost for exchange?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 29-March-2012, 21:06,
first you ask them if they can get software upgrade to it.. can u PM the smartcard number.. lets see which better offer u can get
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »