JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
We can now set reminder of our favorite celebrities’ movies on Tata Sky
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  We can now set reminder of our favorite celebrities’ movies on Tata Sky
Now we can stay updated with our favorite celebrities’ movies as Tata Sky has launched ‘Remind Me’ service. With ‘Remind Me’ service we can get movie reminders of our favorite celebrities on our mobile phone. This is a very beneficial service as we can now keep track of when our favourite star’s movie will be on air. ‘Remind Me’ service will allow us to set upto 6 of our favourite Hollywood & Bollywood stars’ movie reminders on our mobile. The Movie is also accessible on TV. We can access the ‘Remind Me’ service by pressing the red button on our Tata Sky remote. This service also brings great convenience as we will now not miss on any of our favourite celebrities’ movies.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to r-k for this post:
Kiran007, S.Raman

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: payment reminder new look BOLDY 1 375 Sunday 17-May-2015, 00:54
Last Post: sannty