JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Why DTHHelpline is down ??
Thursday 20-December-2012, 11:33,
Why DTHHelpline is down ??
Does anyone know why Dthhelpline is down ??Its been two months since the site went down.It was one of the best site related to dth.Dont know what happened to it suddenly.Someone claiming to be Amit's bro told on facebook that Amit is in Newzealand (Dont know why he went to Newzealand all of a sudden).And the site would be up within week.This was told nearly two months ago.After that the deadlines changed but the site never went up.Now there are no more deadlines and no one is replying on fb page.It would be really helpful if someone can tell what really had happened to DH or atleast give me his contact details Sad
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 20-December-2012, 21:46,
RE: Why DTHHelpline is down ??
May be god gave this treatment as I was not allowed to post, the forum wasn't allowed to function Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 20-December-2012, 21:55,
(Thursday 20-December-2012, 21:46)Amatan Wrote: May be god gave this treatment as I was not allowed to post, the forum wasn't allowed to function Big Grin

But other innocent members are also suffering Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 20-December-2012, 22:03,
If ruler does wrong then it affects all his citizens. Same way innocent members who were benefiting from the forum are also suffering Big Grin

Hope he gets well and forum opens soon Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 20-December-2012, 22:18,
(Thursday 20-December-2012, 22:03)Amatan Wrote: If ruler does wrong then it affects all his citizens. Same way innocent members who were benefiting from the forum are also suffering Big Grin

Now i dont have any hope of getting the forum back.He is not replying on facebook page.Also no reply for messages too Sad
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 20-December-2012, 22:23,
(Thursday 20-December-2012, 22:18)Nivin Wrote:
(Thursday 20-December-2012, 22:03)Amatan Wrote: If ruler does wrong then it affects all his citizens. Same way innocent members who were benefiting from the forum are also suffering Big Grin

Now i dont have any hope of getting the forum back.He is not replying on facebook page.Also no reply for messages too Sad

He will reply once he comes back to India. Mostly he might like to take a break from these forums etc.,. and enjoy there.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 20-December-2012, 22:30,
(Thursday 20-December-2012, 22:23)Amatan Wrote:
(Thursday 20-December-2012, 22:18)Nivin Wrote:

He will reply once he comes back to India. Mostly he might like to take a break from these forums etc.,. and enjoy there.

But his brother was giving replies on fb.Dont know what happened to him as there are no reply now.Moreover i think he should have atleast announced what happened to dh and when it would be back.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 20-December-2012, 22:48,
What happened to the contests? Did anyone got prize?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 21-December-2012, 10:20,
(Thursday 20-December-2012, 22:48)Amatan Wrote: What happened to the contests? Did anyone got prize?

Winners was announced back in September , but no one received prize Verysad
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 22-December-2012, 07:47,
Hope he would atleast give the prizes once he returns Sad
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »