JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Wrong data on ***** Forum
Tuesday 08-October-2013, 14:11,
Wrong data on ***** Forum
http://www.*****.com/threads/base-packag...dia.10197/

Tata Sky only gives 76 standard definition chs in full screen plus 11 in active service in this pack. They have mentioned 182 chs plus 2 free regional top ups which takes the count tp max around 115 to 120 if u take 2 of the highest ch packs like tamil, telugu or malayalam, what the hell made them write this i don't know. Don't they know maths?

Plus Value Sports pack of airtel gives just 128 chs in this pack and 1 free regional top up, they have mentioned 205 as channel cout, the list is all wrog and fraud. Don't believe in ***** , they just don't present facts
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 08-October-2013, 15:54,
RE: Wrong data on ***** Forum
in value sports you can take 2 free ad-ons.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 08-October-2013, 16:11,
Lol not surprised as no one has ability there to point out mistake , only 2 - 3 members have some knowledge
most of them only praise blindly and click informative or like Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 08-October-2013, 21:06,
maybe it could be some mistake (havent checked what is correct total also) but members can easily help on those things . As Mentioned by ravi members should bring to notice if such error happens.. after all everyone has to contribute..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
people
Tuesday 08-October-2013, 21:57,
we should appreciate every one's effort "better than finding black cat on dark night".
it will be corrected soon. Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 09-October-2013, 10:41,
@aumnamonarayana we know ur mentality already & we know real face behind the scene

U only know one way to criticize others work.

So please avoid these kinds of acts in future.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 09-October-2013, 11:10,
(Wednesday 09-October-2013, 10:41)mazi Wrote: @aumnamonarayana we know ur mentality already & we know real face behind the scene

Thanks for the lesson but i don't need ur advice. Its the habit of many useless forums that memebers with no or low knowledge spread wrong info and when confronted with truth by people having knowledge then they start banning the truthful person or start shouting at them. Most of the forums r run very badly with members having half knowledge and they pretend as if they know all
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 09-October-2013, 19:16,
(Wednesday 09-October-2013, 11:10)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 09-October-2013, 10:41)mazi Wrote: @aumnamonarayana we know ur mentality already & we know real face behind the scene

Thanks for the lesson but i don't need ur advice. Its the habit of many useless forums that memebers with no or low knowledge spread wrong info and when confronted with truth by people having knowledge then they start banning the truthful person or start shouting at them. Most of the forums r run very badly with members having half knowledge and they pretend as if they know all

I know very well of the knowledge u have. (Dino)

U r the only person who have knowledge in this world all other person and useless

U r saying absolutely right about yourself that people like u spreads fake and useless news on forums and got blocked on forums.

Same gilt of banning u from different forums is annoying u and u r now criticizing without any solid reason.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-October-2013, 16:04,
Your attitude has taken u nowhere. See, what has been done to u, banned from everywhere.
You dont respect others, that is why others dont respect you. Its simple.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-October-2013, 17:24,
Oh really! So if others just post wrong info and i try to correct them, after that they swtart calling me names and fight. Is that right?

Its their attitude which is wrong not mine, 90 percent people on these forums don't know anything and just spread wrong facts and fight
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »