JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breaking News :  Yahsat 1A at 52.5°E in Pondicherry
Friday 06-September-2013, 14:37,
RE: Yahsat 1A at 52.5°E in Pondicherry
Very nice pictures. Smile Good to see you are getting both East and MENA Beam.

I also got Yahsat 1A at 52.5E in my 120cm dish in Bangalore, Karnataka.

I got only MENA Beam TP's.

http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--I-Caught-...-Bangalore
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sathish for this post:
amatan
Friday 06-September-2013, 14:39,
(Friday 06-September-2013, 11:42)Ramamurthy Wrote: can i get this in Bangalore?

Yes you can get in Bangalore with 120cm & above Offset dish.

Also you can get with 6ft Prime Focus dish. But I have not tried it.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Sathish for this post:
amatan, ramamurthy
Friday 06-September-2013, 16:10,
(Friday 06-September-2013, 14:39)Sathish Wrote:
(Friday 06-September-2013, 11:42)Ramamurthy Wrote: can i get this in Bangalore?

Yes you can get in Bangalore with 120cm & above Offset dish.

Also you can get with 6ft Prime Focus dish. But I have not tried it.

if it will come then i can buy one prime focus dish keep for yahsat. can i simply get or need to make something to get it?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 06-September-2013, 20:16,
@velspondy
come on velspondy share your tech details
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 06-September-2013, 21:40,
Great work
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-September-2013, 18:08,
Good Vel some nose cut to so called copy cat hunter who was very proud claiming that he hunted yahsat. I came to know about the problems which happend to you since you got Yahsat and even wrote about this in my blog some time back. As expected another salt seller also got it, that too with a new kind of scalar ring Lol

Moral of this story is, if Vel gets something then they all will get those by hanging the LNB upside down! But they will not get before Vel gets and they will get only after you get. Since one year salt seller, anba etc.,. wont try with that new scalar ring even though they are all close friends but will try suddenly after seeing your post and will find it is working great. Don't know who is going to believe their craps other than one Admin.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to LNB15K for this post:
amatan, Navas
Monday 16-September-2013, 13:47,
(Thursday 12-September-2013, 18:08)LNB15K Wrote: Good Vel some nose cut to so called copy cat hunter who was very proud claiming that he hunted yahsat. I came to know about the problems which happend to you since you got Yahsat and even wrote about this in my blog some time back. As expected another salt seller also got it, that too with a new kind of scalar ring Lol

Moral of this story is, if Vel gets something then they all will get those by hanging the LNB upside down! But they will not get before Vel gets and they will get only after you get. Since one year salt seller, anba etc.,. wont try with that new scalar ring even though they are all close friends but will try suddenly after seeing your post and will find it is working great. Don't know who is going to believe their craps other than one Admin.

I agree many are praising them but also understand who are praising them. Can you find any genius praising them? Till now they don't even know to use prime focus lnb on a prime focus dish and using offset sharp lnb LolLolLol
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 27-January-2014, 14:12,
dont fool u received
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »