JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  ZEE PREMIER HD is launching soon.
Sunday 05-April-2015, 09:53,
ZEE PREMIER HD is launching soon.
Today i saw a ad of ZEE PREMIER HD in a movie channel but waited for to take pictures but didnt came again.

I got the logo .

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan
Sunday 05-April-2015, 12:11,
RE: ZEE PREMIER HD is launching soon.
Zee premier is going to shut down on 15th of this month, then how they start its HD channel...???
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 05-April-2015, 13:38,
They might rebrand the SD Channel. Perhaps this channel might Premier new movies 1st in this channel.
I searched the google for informations as soon as i saw the ad in ZEE CINEMA HD during the start of a movie . dint get any informations but got the LOGO.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 05-April-2015, 14:34,
this logo is not a real one as the spelling of the name is ''premiere'' not ''premier''
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 05-April-2015, 14:44,
(Sunday 05-April-2015, 14:34)aumnamonarayana Wrote: this logo is not a real one as the spelling of the name is ''premiere'' not ''premier''

How can you say as mistake ? it's a new channel and be in new name. it's not the old SD channel as it shut.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 10-May-2015, 13:53,
what happened with this channel?

Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »