JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  Zee Cafe HD, Movies Now HD and History TV 18 HD testing on Tatasky
Wednesday 02-September-2015, 00:41,
RE: Zee Cafe HD, Movies Now HD and History TV 18 HD testing on Tatasky
It is not needed but for those who are unable to get it and thinking we are trying to fool them , here are some more details, i hope they know atleast about channel SID .. I will provide these for now SID for Zee Cafe HD is 1503, Movies Now HD 1504, History TV18 HD is 1509.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, SPANDAN
Wednesday 02-September-2015, 06:33,
(Wednesday 02-September-2015, 00:41)MJ786 Wrote: It is not needed but for those who are unable to get it and thinking we are trying to fool them , here are some more details, i hope they know atleast about channel SID .. I will provide these for now SID for Zee Cafe HD is 1503, Movies Now HD 1504, History TV18 HD is 1509.

we r trust you & DH forum so no need to provide these details.
ANIL G
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to anil g for this post:
MJ786
Wednesday 02-September-2015, 07:05,
(Wednesday 02-September-2015, 00:41)MJ786 Wrote: It is not needed but for those who are unable to get it and thinking we are trying to fool them , here are some more details, i hope they know atleast about channel SID .. I will provide these for now SID for Zee Cafe HD is 1503, Movies Now HD 1504, History TV18 HD is 1509.
You are fooling us plz provide some SS
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 02-September-2015, 07:55,
(Wednesday 02-September-2015, 07:05)ajay kore Wrote:
You are fooling us plz provide some SS

Then let it be, if someone wants to get fooled then i cannot help it.

Everyone knows about my posts, and why do you want to see Screenshot? so that those who are unable to get will use that and try to get it?

If wanted Cant anyone be fooled with screenshots?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
anil g
Wednesday 02-September-2015, 07:55,
Hahahaaa .. how can any one fool a fool .. Big Grin Lol
This forum is not like other forums which asking for Source or proof bcoz in those forums most r fooling others with fake info..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan, anil g
Wednesday 02-September-2015, 08:01,

99.99% Those scanners wont get what is SID :Big Grin... they know just to scan and post ...  Whatever they know is by seeing our posts ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan, anil g
Friday 04-September-2015, 17:20,
Still these 3 are available on same TP only on satellite , no Provider Info added yet.

I think they would have added in STB if few Sony Channels which were to be removed were removed and thats why added on same TP of Sony Pix HD. Now they must be looking to make some space somewhere.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
SPANDAN
Friday 04-September-2015, 17:33,
If these 3 channels r still present that means it will be added sometime.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 04-September-2015, 18:01,
Surely we cant predict exactly what Tatasky will do ... Earlier in few occations Tatasky not added even the Testing channels ....
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 04-September-2015, 21:12,
Lets see then.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking FIRST: Zee cafe HD link added in Tatasky transponder... Mr.Kumarbhai 3 344 Saturday 12-March-2016, 12:36
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: Zee Cafe HD and Movies Now HD Shifted to 11630 H in Tatasky Mr.Kumarbhai 5 360 Saturday 10-October-2015, 08:02
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai