JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  Zee Cafe HD, Movies Now HD and History TV 18 HD testing on Tatasky
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 11:58,
RE: Zee Cafe HD, Movies Now HD and History TV 18 HD testing on Tatasky
so total 9 HD channels will be adding on ts but why the adding 3 showcase HD channels
ANIL G
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 12:03,
i dont think they will add these Showcase HD now, maybe just added in satellite
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 12:08,
(Tuesday 22-September-2015, 12:03)MJ786 Wrote: i dont think they will add these Showcase HD now, maybe just added in satellite

so in future they will be replace with other channels
ANIL G
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 12:12,
Mj bhai i m bit confused. Are these 6 or 9 HD channels testing by Tata sky or by satellite.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 12:18,
(Tuesday 22-September-2015, 11:04)SPANDAN Wrote: Thanxx bro. also pls post SS here.

Y SS of testing channels bro.. ? U know very well that Tatasky is not providing any Channels in FTA mode even Testing .. Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 12:25,
(Tuesday 22-September-2015, 12:12)SPANDAN Wrote: Mj bhai i m bit confused. Are these 6 or 9 HD channels testing by Tata sky or by satellite.

As per MJ Tatasky testing in their Transponders itself .. satellite   name/word is for those great experts who didnt get in their scans .. Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
anil g
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 12:31,
Even now people should know after those Channels LCN Changed bcoz of those testing channels additions .. All those HD channels r already in testing mode..
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Some-more...5#pid41465
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 12:40,
Kumarbhai i have seen u sharing SS of testing channels by tatasky so why not for these 6 hd channels.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 12:50,
(Tuesday 22-September-2015, 12:40)SPANDAN Wrote: Kumarbhai i have seen u sharing SS of testing channels by tatasky so why not for these 6 hd channels.

because some great experts coping SS
ANIL G
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to anil g for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 13:39,
We here believe the authenticity of the Person who is sharing news .. we all 3 MJ,Amatan and myself have served/shared many info from many years that all knows ... we know ourself that never copied from others .. we never asked source for any of our shared infos.. bcoz we know the authenticity of our news each other.. now a days few forums runs mostly from copied infos barring few .. thats y the source/SS is needed but that too for name sake ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
anil g
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking FIRST: Zee cafe HD link added in Tatasky transponder... Mr.Kumarbhai 3 344 Saturday 12-March-2016, 12:36
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: Zee Cafe HD and Movies Now HD Shifted to 11630 H in Tatasky Mr.Kumarbhai 5 360 Saturday 10-October-2015, 08:02
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai