JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Zee Salaam Added on Tatasky (testing)
Saturday 28-January-2012, 20:13,
RE: Zee Salaam Added on Tatasky (testing)
(Friday 27-January-2012, 12:39)aumnamonarayana Wrote: i am really happy that finally my muslim brothers have a devotional ch to watch on tata sky, now i hope even christian brothers get god tv soon
i want buddist tv

Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Sunday 29-January-2012, 13:10,
RE: Zee Salaam Added on Tatasky (testing)
(Friday 27-January-2012, 07:48)MJ786 Wrote: Zee Salaam is added on Tatasky (Testing currently). It has replaced Showcase channel.
Mrs Bhat/Aklal/Kulal copied yours and posted it as breaking news that too after quite some time! Most of the days he breaks every thing very late Big Grin

With his other ids he managed to take it to 4 pages of praises. When you get time I request you to visit that thread and laugh at his immature thinking that others cant find his other ids.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Tatasky launches Zee Salaam on Channel number 162 TataSkyHD 3 936 Tuesday 31-January-2012, 20:38
Last Post: Dishtvrockz
  Breaking News: Zee salaam on channel 162 added on tatasky tsrocks 2 1,029 Tuesday 31-January-2012, 17:07
Last Post: ravi
  Update: Showcase channel replaced by Zee Salaam on tatasky MJ786 4 1,748 Saturday 28-January-2012, 20:11
Last Post: motwani