JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  dish tv change package price
Tuesday 04-August-2015, 15:34,
Exclamation dish tv change package price
Dish tv change package price ,new family pack latest price 250/-

Attached FilesImage(s)

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BOLDY for this post:
amatan
Tuesday 04-August-2015, 15:44,
RE: dish tv change package price
Latest price-super family 250/-. Maxi sports 295/- .All sports 345/-. Platinum sports 475/-. Sd child 225/-, Hd game on 145/-. Life on hd 195/-.Full on hd 220/-.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BOLDY for this post:
amatan
Tuesday 04-August-2015, 18:51,
again price hike without new channels in packs

very bad
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 19-August-2015, 01:54,
2 times price change within 6 months
very bad
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-September-2015, 18:44,
There is no price protection in Dish TV even if we subscribe for Year.. last time too they refreshed the new price even without any recharging.. this time too done the same.. last time i had asked them and they told as even we dont recharge the new price will be done.. that bcoz they have already given the benefitte for Long duration recharges ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Friday 11-September-2015, 15:51,
yes mr. kumar, Dishtv adds difference amount in our accounts & keeps new price

this is very useful as we can change our package anytime & protect from difference cost
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-September-2015, 18:14,
Thats the bad thing for long term rechargers.. if total monthly price is Rs 445/- then they r deducting 15 Rs/ per day and adding the differance amount on the next month 1st.. this makes the pack as new recharge ... I didnt recharge any amount since 14/11 2014 but in both price hike my A/C updated the new price..
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-September-2015, 09:16,
That means long term on Dish TV is waste because we cannot even stop Dish TV if have paid in advance. Else we can move to some other better DTH when this Dish TV gets costlier.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-September-2015, 12:54,
In Long term recharges we will get few percent incentives .. last time i think i got 10% of Rs 7500/ i:e 750 rs credited +750 Bonus points for MOD [only twice activated 2 movies till now Big Grin]
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-September-2015, 13:04,
(Saturday 12-September-2015, 09:16)Amatan Wrote: That means long term on Dish TV is waste because we cannot even stop Dish TV if have paid in advance. Else we can move to some other better DTH when this Dish TV gets costlier.

as per my view, this Dishtv system is very good as we can change our pack anytime as we have got difference amount in Dishtv account

whats the problem then?

we can get same validity of our subscription even after price hike
& this is what we want

so enjoy
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Dish TV to increase package price by 10% Viki 4 1,327 Tuesday 26-March-2013, 21:03
Last Post: mazi