JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  dish tv change package price
Sunday 13-September-2015, 09:39,
RE: dish tv change package price
Will our validity change or not? If I pay for 1 year and get a month extra as bonus so my validity will be till Oct 2016 and then after two months Dish TV increases the price still I will be having that same validity Oct 2016 or it will be reduced?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Sunday 13-September-2015, 10:02,
It will be Reset to earlier date .. every time if they change the price then it will be updated to another Recharge date.. if its not changing then y they update our packs to new prices ?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Sunday 13-September-2015, 12:10,
(Sunday 13-September-2015, 10:02)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: It will be Reset to earlier date .. every time if they change the price then it will be updated to another Recharge date.. if its not changing then y they update our packs to new prices ?

Recharge date will never change even after price hike as Dishtv adds difference amount in our account

this is very useful as we can change our package anytime without dare of New prices as difference amount has already Been added in our account
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Music Fan for this post:
amatan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Dish TV to increase package price by 10% Viki 4 1,327 Tuesday 26-March-2013, 21:03
Last Post: mazi