JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help doubts about recharge
Saturday 19-November-2011, 12:29,
doubts about recharge
i am having sd hd and was using for a year. then stopped using it for few months. now i want to recharge it through online. what should i take care to activate my account without problem any suggestions?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Saturday 19-November-2011, 20:55,
RE: doubts about recharge
recharge your account first then login in to selfcare then u can see inactive service package if your service still active means u can select & activate it. else after recharging call to CC & tell them to activate Cool
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to baba009 for this post:
sahu
Saturday 19-November-2011, 21:26,
(Saturday 19-November-2011, 12:29)hariprasad Wrote: i am having sd hd and was using for a year. then stopped using it for few months. now i want to recharge it through online. what should i take care to activate my account without problem any suggestions?

for sun HD minimum recharge is 6 month or 1 year only.. so u have to recharge around 1200rs or so and then activate it.
if still facing problem then PM the smartcard number .
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
sahu
Monday 21-November-2011, 22:48,
so we have no way to pay monthly? it looks like looting and making us tied with them for 6months atleast?very few hd customers will take it I think.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 24-November-2011, 12:55,
it is looting what else.keep the stb ON when u recharge some times it gets activated fast.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 24-November-2011, 13:10,
sun direct is best in looting and then others follow starting with tatasky,airtel,dishtv
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »