JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
is d2h moved to ST2 ????
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help is d2h moved to ST2 ????
plz tell me MJ786
really d2h moved to ST2 ????
Add Thank You Reply

Yesterday Used Friends D2h HD... and That Was Still On ST-1
Add Thank You Reply

i said that think becoz those people who got new software update that box showing ST2
SS of STB showing ST2

Add Thank You Reply

preet,i am not an expert like others but just want to tell that they might simply have updated the stb software in few stb.
Would like to ask you one question,if they do not put it as ST2 wont they move r had moved and transmit channels from it?
Add Thank You Reply

come on preet,
d2h has got legs to move to st2,what do you mean by moving to st2.Do not read some rumour threads in that forum and start thinking crap like them.The old Man there who is admin makes his rules himself and breaks himself.Latest is that thread of confirm channel list,where he says confirm and then says not to ask for source for smod or admins as if they are real owners of d2h uplinking / downlinking teams :d daily they tell it might add tonight and stay themselves awake to give the breaking news much curiosity to post breaking news these days for them.Just like mj said in his previous post that they are fed up giving speculations now that they are started to put title as confirm and in note mentioning that sorry for inconvenience.As N v pointed out,if they are so much confirmed about their sources why should they mentioned that note at bottom.That means they dont trust their sources just like their scanning abilities to post proper updates clearly Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
Admin, kumaran, MJ786, Viki

st1 or st2.. it is just a name changed in few STBs i think.. still sat is on st1 only for sure.. have patience.. they will start someday
Add Thank You Reply

(Wednesday 25-April-2012, 08:52)greatsadiq Wrote: Yesterday Used Friends D2h HD... and That Was Still On ST-1

d2h hd was on st1?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jatin for this post:

They are still on ST1 for sure, because ST2 TP parameters are totally different from ST1.
Add Thank You Reply

As far as I know it has moved to ST2 long back itself. What ever is seen now is due to change in the D2H software.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to LNB15K for this post:
jatin, MJ786

thank you dear lnb15 k plz tell if they had moved long back itself then why are they not adding more channels.they are simply giving advertisments of coming soon channels but not adding anything extra.whatever they added has come after removal of some channel as replacement.
Add Thank You Reply