JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
login problems
Tuesday 30-July-2013, 21:22,
login problems
not able to log and if i log also it shows I am not logged.not able to post threads and it tells i dont have permission. admin can u look into those and more over site isn't accessiable from many isps.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to motwani for this post:
S.Raman
Tuesday 30-July-2013, 22:51,
RE: login problems
(Tuesday 30-July-2013, 21:22)motwani Wrote: not able to log and if i log also it shows I am not logged.not able to post threads and it tells i dont have permission. admin can u look into those and more over site isn't accessiable from many isps.

Me too suffered that problem and have hopefully corrected it now to some extent. I request you to check again and see whether the problem is solved. Even new threads or posts not shown if we access the site from some ISPs! So if a guest or members checks through it, they will think the site isn't active at all.
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »