JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
mj bhai plz help
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mj bhai plz help
mj bhai can u tell after checking as to how wmany true hd channels dish tv has, soem people r saying that dish tv has added nat geo music hd and baby tv hd. can u check if these r hd chs or has dish tv added demodulated sd feed of baby tv hd and nat geo music hd.
also tell me r nat geo adventure hd and nat geo wild hd real hd chs in dish tv or they also demosulated sd feed of hd chs which r being tyelecasted in 16:9 aspect ratio

i guess dish tv was fooling all people earlier but people came to know about fake hd chs as they were being telecasted in 4:3 aspect ratio. now what they r doing is that they r getting chs which have hd feed , demodulating them in sd and telecasting it in 16:9 format. may b they r even telecasting nat geo adventure hd and nat geo wild hd too in demosulated sd version and as it is in 16:9 format ,people r getting fooled that its hd
Add Thank You Reply

Dishtv current has the following Real HD channels,
Zee tv hd,
Colors HD
Sony Hd,
Zee Cinema HD
Zee Studio HD
Movies Now HD
Travel XP Hd
Fox Traveller Hd
Discovery Hd
Nat Geo Hd
History Hd
Nat Geo Adventure Hd
Nat Geo Wild Hd
Nat Geo Music Hd
Ten HD
Six HD
Utv stars HD
M tunes HD
Cnbc Prime HD .......... all these are real HD only.

There is one channel Zee Talkies HD (it also looks good quality like HD)

Nat Geo Music has changed to HD last month or so, Baby tv i didnt notice anything . Anyway will check that baby tv hd again today.

This is nat geo music HD pic, but take from tuner at 576p, so it wont look good as it will be when watching in tv.

Attached FilesImage(s)
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, people

bhai in my opinion dish tv is telecasting many hd channels demodulating it as sd and they r all in 16:9 aspect ratio. so plz look carefully. i am quite sure that nat geo music too is a sd channel ( hd ch being domodulated to sd by dish tv)
Add Thank You Reply

zee talkies surely is not hd as zee talkies hd has not launched yet
Add Thank You Reply

if u see all true hd channels must b telecasting on dish tv at above 2.5 msps space or more. while fake upscaled sd chs which dish tv calls as hd must b under 2 msps. do u hav any equipment which can dtect true hd chs by showing any logo of hd in receiver
Add Thank You Reply

ok tomorrow will try to check in the receivers and equipments i have Smile
Add Thank You Reply

here there is something which i posted long about about bitrates view of all dth
Add Thank You Reply