JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help
Thursday 02-October-2014, 08:39,
need help
plz guide me how to catch intelsat 17, iam having solid 180cm dish,satfinder and inclinometer
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 02-October-2014, 10:41,
RE: need help
I have never used satfinder or inclinometer so cannot help on how to use those... but i can tell you about practical things which you can do yourself without those things

You have not mentioned which FTA STB you are having and is it mpeg 2 or 4 , and if you have tuned any other cband sat before

Just fix the dish and as you will be having adtv new satellite now at 108 but old was on 74 east, so if you can remember that direction just try there and move dish more towards west

Insert kalignar tv tp 3846 V 27690 , as it is dvb s1 as also strong

If you can post images of your dish setup then it will be good to explain more

any doubts you can ask again
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 02-October-2014, 12:30,
iam having solid hd stb,and i tuned few tp's on intelsat-20
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 02-October-2014, 12:56,
ok that is good you are near to this intelsat 17 , how many tps you got from intel 20 ? because that will assure if you have everything perfectly set on 68 or not .

just add that kalignar tp 3846 V 27690 in box and move dish towards right from 68e (standing behind dish) and you will find few % signal then adjust skew and elevation .. Elevation will be just little lower
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 02-October-2014, 22:45,
(Thursday 02-October-2014, 12:56)MJ786 Wrote: ok that is good you are near to this intelsat 17 , how many tps you got from intel 20 ? because that will assure if you have everything perfectly set on 68 or not .

just add that kalignar tp 3846 V 27690 in box and move dish towards right from 68e (standing behind dish) and you will find few % signal then adjust skew and elevation .. Elevation will be just little lower

nice advice
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »