JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please confirm on Hbo hits on videocon
Saturday 08-June-2013, 22:27,
please confirm on Hbo hits on videocon
Dear Sir Mj786

I have been following dth forums since quite a while when we purchased dth connection of videocon early 2012.
you were the first to broke news about 2 new tp and lot of new channels additions last year when videocon D2H shifted to new satellite and added lot of Hd and normal version channels.

Recently after you broke the news of some new channels addition on Dishtv hd like star hd channel and you are the most credible person I and many forum browsers belive in

Here i would like to know about HBO HITS channel addition on D2H with confirmation,because on other forums there has been just mere speculations and in some forum even the Administrator is giving wrong informations like first he mentioned it as June 1st and then June 1st week and then june 10 and now june 15.

After reading the posts there it proves that they are simply fooling people by giving some dates one after another but only you are the most credible person who give cent percent correct info and only in this FORUM where there are no rumours or blabbering or blind praisings like other forum has.

To the Administrators of this forum, salute you for maintaining the quality of this standard in this period where other forums just want some people to join and ask them to read information only by registering whereas here you have kept all the information open even for guest to read. There are no self praisings done by members here and almost all the informations here is helpful and it is just not about filling pages but quality information which your site is having.

Keep On the Good work friends / members/ admins and keep maintaining this High standard,where members like me and others just can get all information at a glance rather than reading 10 -20 pages of chit chats and blabbering.

@mj786, if you have information on these channels with confirmed source then please provide us the details

thanks for your valuable time in reading my long post
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to shah_43 for this post:
amatan, DTHGuide, kumaran, S.Raman
Tuesday 11-June-2013, 12:19,
RE: please confirm on Hbo hits on videocon
Thanks Shah.
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 11-June-2013, 12:29,
(Saturday 08-June-2013, 22:27)shah_43 Wrote: Dear Sir Mj786

Recently after you broke the news of some new channels addition on Dishtv hd like star hd channel and you are the most credible person I and many forum browsers belive in

To the Administrators of this forum, salute you for maintaining the quality of this standard in this period where other forums just want some people to join and ask them to read information only by registering whereas here you have kept all the information open even for guest to read. There are no self praisings done by members here and almost all the informations here is helpful and it is just not about filling pages but quality information which your site is having.

MJ breaks many news first. Quality and standard of the forums is very good but often the forum cannot be accessed by me. Some times I am not able to load this forum for days. Few months back it was running smoothly but now again problems like it used to happens some 5-6 months back.

@Admin, can you do anything about this? When I come with breaking news to post, site is down and when it is up, those news become broken news.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 11-June-2013, 17:49,
@shah_43,

What you said is 100% correct..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »