JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please explain me
Monday 19-December-2011, 12:19,
please explain me
friends !!!
yesterday my neihbors instal new tatasky hd connection and there were 2 techinician staff who came to fit it.as i am also a tatasky user and not happy with the channel count i asked them how will tatasky survive in market without adding channels like other providers doing Then they said that soon tatasky will do changes and also planning vertical polarity.this stopped me from asking them anything as i was not so much educated on the vertical or otherthings.then he told tatasky is using only horizontal polarity right now and using 12 transponder.so they will increase it to 24 and add lot of HD also.

my question is for experts is it real and if we believing those techinicians.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rocky143 for this post:
DTHGuide
Monday 19-December-2011, 13:44,
RE: please explain me
tata sky will surely add more channels.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 19-December-2011, 18:07,
Well yes i can confirm that Tatasky has only Horizontal transponders but i dont see any vertical transponders on INSAT 4A,so cant say whether he is saying the truth or just Crap.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 19-December-2011, 18:59,
day light crap info given,only tatasky users will belive those stories as they do not know anything about different dth
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 19-December-2011, 20:19,
dear arsh vertical polarity means using vertical band of same transponders
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 19-December-2011, 23:01,
(Monday 19-December-2011, 12:19)rocky143 Wrote: friends !!!
yesterday my neihbors instal new tatasky hd connection and there were 2 techinician staff who came to fit it.as i am also a tatasky user and not happy with the channel count i asked them how will tatasky survive in market without adding channels like other providers doing Then they said that soon tatasky will do changes and also planning vertical polarity.this stopped me from asking them anything as i was not so much educated on the vertical or otherthings.then he told tatasky is using only horizontal polarity right now and using 12 transponder.so they will increase it to 24 and add lot of HD also.

so how long are you going to wait for these things to happen? these days tatasky techinicians have also learnt some tactics to fool customers.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 19-December-2011, 23:04,
(Monday 19-December-2011, 18:07)arsh25 Wrote: Well yes i can confirm that Tatasky has only Horizontal transponders but i dont see any vertical transponders on INSAT 4A,so cant say whether he is saying the truth or just Crap.

only few tatasky users will believe those craps info given by those techinicians as only they suit them.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 20-December-2011, 22:49,
(Monday 19-December-2011, 12:19)rocky143 Wrote: friends !!!

If they can increase like that, then wont they have done this long back itself? Long back one Admin of a forum wanted to give atleast one breaking news himself and he posted a thread telling Tata sky testing on Vertical tps. In that he said same symbol rate, same set of channels and same frequency and only polarisation is different. He along with Dino brought out new theories which is till now unknown to ISRO.

The knowledge of that Admin is well known and he asked just few days back whether Tata Sky LNB will tune H & V polarisations. If that itself he dont know then how he accepts that his same Tata sky LNB showed something as V?

Later other real experts proved that he was wrong and his lnb needs to be adjusted properly. Ashamed of it he removed his thread and also requested his thread to be removed from his close friend's forum too as it was a wrong news! Seeing all this the other Admin openly said 'Humans do make mistakes and we should forgive them'.

@Kulal you have posted that some member got V tps that time and as Real experts didnt get, that thread was removed. You dont remember who was that member who wrongly got that V tps right? But in the same post you are telling Dino was confident that it was V tp. How you selectively forget names?

Kulal if you want I can show you SS of that thread which that some unknown member created. You can see it and remember who was that. You can post the same in the other forum and can claim that we are No.1 in creating this rumor too.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 20-December-2011, 22:53,
(Monday 19-December-2011, 20:19)aumnamonarayana Wrote: dear arsh vertical polarity means using vertical band of same transponders
In that case what about the H polarity? Already Tata Sky has assigned it. How many times you can use the same TP?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 21-December-2011, 08:46,
as i said before also,these are just crap stories given by tatasky techinicians and few others who have 0 knowledge about the technical things.they think adding V polarity is like cable operators telling we will be buying new Ofc cable and increase channel counts.this show there is no difference between tatasky officials and cable operators.both try to cheat innocent subscribers.

amatan you are absolutely right,if tatasky wanted to do ,even though it is not possible,they would have done it long ago and not now.now they are just making rumours so that its users can stay with it.only tatasky users are behaving themselves like that to believe those rumours.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ravi for this post:
amatan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »