JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help star cricket HD needed
Monday 28-November-2011, 12:56,
star cricket HD needed
i want star cricket hd on my airtel digital hd stb,please add this channel.anyone have information when this channel will add on airtel dth.big series india australia starting 26 dec,surely wont miss that in HD,if airtel does not add i will switch to reliance hd
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Monday 28-November-2011, 13:01,
RE: star cricket HD needed
You are not alone friend,even Dishtv HD users are missing this channel,from 1st December Australia Newzealand tour is also coming in HD,that will be really thrilling to watch Channel9 commentary and video in HD.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ravi for this post:
rajashekar
Monday 28-November-2011, 13:07,
very good to see someone else supporting this channel to be on dth.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 28-November-2011, 17:27,
I might have patience till 25th Dec 2011,otherwise will get HD either tatasky videocon d2h or reliance digital as all these three have these channel
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 28-November-2011, 19:03,
I feel instead of StarCricketHD they should add either ESPNHD or TenHD soon on their platform... the only dth which doesn't have any HD sports channel...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 28-November-2011, 22:27,
all the dth who have HD should have atleast one or two HD channels for sports
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 28-November-2011, 22:36,
yes you are absolutely right, minimum 1 sports hd is compulsory...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 28-November-2011, 22:39,
videocon d2h have 2 sports HD but no channel like 9xm,9x jhakas hoping they add these soon
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 30-November-2011, 14:25,
Well there is no news as of now but as soon as we have news it will be posted here so keep visiting and also dont shift to another DTH just for one channel u may repent it later.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 30-November-2011, 16:18,
You are correct Arsh because some times our favorite channel will be removed within months after we switch to some dth.
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: ADTV added Hindi Audio feeds for ESPN, Star Cricket, Star Sports and Star Sports 2 Sathish 0 802 Friday 16-August-2013, 13:32
Last Post: Sathish
  Update: Star Cricket Free for 7 Days people 0 567 Friday 19-July-2013, 21:37
Last Post: people
  Breaking News: ESPN HD and STAR CRICKET HD added binuu21 4 923 Tuesday 14-May-2013, 19:50
Last Post: mazi
  Breaking News: espn,star cricket,star sports will be replaced with sony six & trace sports sonu_adtv 3 1,421 Tuesday 20-November-2012, 20:11
Last Post: Piinku1
  Update: Star Cricket HD and Utv Stars HD shifted Frequencies MJ786 0 2,291 Tuesday 03-January-2012, 08:22
Last Post: MJ786